unsual (new?) niche for Gaydemon's dicktionary

macrophilia - is about size differences, shrinking/growing fantasies, etc.

sort of creepy in my opinion but also legit

I never heard of it until today, when someone on Recon checked out my profile who is into it. That’s his definition. His profile pics were all kinds of convincing photoshop pics of tiny men with big men. Tiny as in the size of a small dog, or really tiny, or the size of a person verses a giant. Have to admit it was freaky but also can see the erotic part. Don’t like the name, sounds too close to necrophilia. Not sure if this fetish is related to sub/dom and so forth, because it lends itself to it, and all his pics were like that. Or maybe that was his spin on it.

Re: unsual (new?) niche for Gaydemon’s dicktionary

Postcript: I got the sense this had nothing to do with “little people” or small cocks. It was about resized people, I guess. I’d think “macro fantasy” would be a better term, but I don’t really know anything about it.

Macrophilia on Gaydemon DicKtionary. :cool:

What my sleepingmen site is based on:

Somnophilia (from Latin ‘somnus’ = sleep and Greek φιλία, ‘-philia’ = love) is a paraphilia in which sexual arousal and/or orgasm are stimulated by intruding on and awakening a sleeping person with erotic caresses, but not with force or violence.[1][2] The eye-rolling before fainting may also cause arousal. Somnophilia may also refer to having sex with a sleeping partner or rubbing against the body with the genitals or hands. There is no literal term for the reciprocal paraphilic condition of being the recipient, which more often occurs in fantasy than in reality.

Did a search on the Gaydemon dicktionary and no results come up :wink:

I have seen the sleeping girls sites yours is the first sleeping men site I have seen! nice job

[QUOTE=Squirt;64448]What my sleepingmen site is based on:

Somnophilia (from Latin ‘somnus’ = sleep and Greek φιλία, ‘-philia’ = love) is a paraphilia in which sexual arousal and/or orgasm are stimulated by intruding on and awakening a sleeping person with erotic caresses, but not with force or violence.[1][2] The eye-rolling before fainting may also cause arousal. Somnophilia may also refer to having sex with a sleeping partner or rubbing against the body with the genitals or hands. There is no literal term for the reciprocal paraphilic condition of being the recipient, which more often occurs in fantasy than in reality.

Did a search on the Gaydemon dicktionary and no results come up ;)[/QUOTE]

Thanks for finding that, Ian. I went to the A-Z directory page on Gaydemon and didn’t find the word listed, and didn’t know that the letter “M” was a link. :rolleyes: That clarified the term nicely.

Squirt, your niche is also interesting and how you do it is creative.

It has already been added to GayDemon Dicktionary, just last week in fact, but not all terms are published at once. :wink:

That’s great! I hope my site shows up when the term is displayed :wink:

not that many people know what it is lol

I’ve seen a few sites with that, not any gay ones though. Quite funny actually. :slight_smile: