Unable to access buddyprofits and famedollars

I just tried to log into my buddyprofits account from their main page (buddyprofits.com) but when I enter my credentials and press the submit button, I get this error page:

# Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /famedollars/ on this server.

Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Apache Server at www.gammastats.com Port 80

And also when I try to access Famedollars.com even when I don’t try to log in I get the same error page.

At first I freaked out that I was denied access because on buddyprofits that forbidden page appears only after I enter my credentials, but it seems more likely that it’s some kind of general technical error because on famedollars it appears even without entering any credentials.

Could somebody please check whether they are able to login to their buddyprofits and famedollars accounts at the moment?

1 Like

Yea I have the same and came here for the exact same reason as you… I assume they are doing some backend work in prep for moving the DogFart network into their programs… I also have the error showing in nifty stats that nothing can be downloaded, so its not just you :slight_smile:

Thanks Daniel! That was fast!

It’s good to know it’s not just me.

We must be in sync Ben… Just glad you managed to write the initial post out before I did :wink:

1 Like

It’s working for me now. I too experienced some issues earlier.

1 Like

I can’t remember the last time the famedollars.com link worked for me. I have used https://gammastats.com/ for the last couple of years with great luck. Advantage is you can access either Fame Dollars or Buddy Profits from the same link and use the same account number (handy if you have Buddy Profits and don’t want to make a separate Fame account.) I have not heard yet how much of the current promo material from DogFart is going to be available on Fame – or if it will be just new material only. I guess we find out soon.

Wow!

Surprising for such a big company.

I would speak to someone there and let them know what you’ve been experiencing, even if it’s working now. They might not be aware there are issues unless someone tells them.

Hi All,

I was scrolling through and found this thread.

If anyone ever has login issues, please contact me asap, and provide your street address associated with your affiliate account (security check).

I will try to get back to you within a couple of hours, you can send these requests to me directly: [email protected]

Thank you!