Twitter TOS 2020

OUT Magazine says they have reached out to Twitter and reports Adult is safe. Have any of your accounts been affected?

I can think of about a dozen major performers whose accounts have been blocked over the past 6 months.

According to their new TOS, adult content is still allowed… HOWEVER your account (media settings) must be marked “sensitive” and you can’t use any explicit images or text in your header image, avatar and bio.

I know quite a few performers have been blocked because they violated those rules. A few others have become victims of false DMCA takedown requests. This recently happened to Rhyheim Shabazz and he eventually got his account back.

BTW: the new TOS allow Twitter to ‘shadow-ban’ accounts without any reason. This has always been the case though, but now it’s mentioned specifically.

You can check whether your account is currently shadow-banned in any way by using this site: https://shadowban.eu/

Wow thank you for the information.

Both my websites are shutting at the end of the month and my twitter is the only way I monetize my new site. This is pertinent information, thank you.

No issues wit my Twitter TG My 15k Followers @pnp_tube are still heavily engaged and able to see my tweets and replies I’m still steamed over Tumblr’s mass NSFW exodus of 2018 - I had over 35k Tumblr followers!

Have you tried NewTumbl?
We lost our most popular (and profitable) Tumblr account when the company decided to self-immolate and although it’s taken a while to rebuild we’re now at 15K followers.
We tried all the new replacements and they’ve all fallen by the wayside in favor of NewTumbl.

Yes, although none of these are a complete replacement, utilizing the following I’ve been able to gain a large chunk of them back: Newtumbl, BDSMLR, Sharesome … all of them on .com TLD - they all provide do follow back links as well which is definitely a bonus.

In terms of traffic though, as far as social goes, my biggest by far drivers have been Twitter and Reddit, especially when I created my own subreddit which is very easy to do, build up some decent Karma there are a couple tricks to build it quick as well, open your own subreddit with a name that would attract your audience just make sure there’s a keyword in there too and there you go posting it at least semi frequently and allow others to post in it, it’ll also give you a do follow from Reddit in your top bar of the subreddit as well…

But yeah those three combined equals Maybe a tenth of what Tumblr brought to be completely honest but a lot more than any of the others even if newtumbl is extremely annoyingly buggy…