Tumblr Sign In Problems

Could someone please tell me how the fuck you sign into tumblr when you have multiple accounts? It seems that the browser only remembers one of them and makes it damn near impossible to sign in with any of the other ones…what is the:grrr: secret?

I am really really irritated with wasting my time with tumblr and much more so wasting time even trying to login to waste more of my time!

Thank you for YOUR time answering this!

Re: Tumblr Sign In Problems

You sign in with the original one and top right you click its name and a drop down appears for the others.

Thank you I will give that a try!!

IMHO, you should never put multiple Tumblr blogs under one account. When Tumblr deletes one, they all get deleted. Have a separate account for each blog.

^ I would second that for promotional purposes as well. Currently, I’ve found no way to follow more than 5,000 blogs total… so if you have 3 blogs on one tumblr and you can only follow 5,000 you lose the best means of attracting new followers… which is them seeing that you’ve spammed the follow button.

I have multiple accounts and only put a limited number of blogs under each account (for the reason rawTOP mentioned). I’m using several browsers, so I don’t have to login and logout all the time. In stead I just need to switch browsers. So I am logged in to Tumblr account number 1 in Chrome, I am logged in to Tumblr account number 2 in Firefox and so on.

Oh yes, I forgot to mention that they are all under different accounts which is why I was wondering about logging in…my browsers always default to the last one I was in and then don’t seem to want to let me change user/pass to access other ones…so I thought there might be an easy workaround.

Thanks

[QUOTE=MiamiBoyz;155980]Oh yes, I forgot to mention that they are all under different accounts which is why I was wondering about logging in…my browsers always default to the last one I was in and then don’t seem to want to let me change user/pass to access other ones…so I thought there might be an easy workaround.

Thanks[/QUOTE]

In that case, try using FireFox and clicking “New Private Window” it won’t store/remember anything you do in that window.