Tube full of stolen bareback content

machomoe.com

Might want to check if your content is on it if you do bareback content.

Re: Tube full of stolen bareback content

He’s been around for a LONG time - under a variety of different names.

Thanks, checking now.

Seems Treasure Island Media is supporting the site, they are a supporting sponsor of it: http://nullrefer.com/?http://www.machomoe.com/contact

This is absurd. I e-mailed them about their stolen videos on the site, and got no response. Now they’re paying the guy.

[QUOTE=BradBreakfast;118850]Seems Treasure Island Media is supporting the site, they are a supporting sponsor of it: http://nullrefer.com/?http://www.machomoe.com/contact

This is absurd. I e-mailed them about their stolen videos on the site, and got no response. Now they’re paying the guy.[/QUOTE]

I’ve emailed Treasure Island Media in the past reporting stolen content and they were quick to respond to my message letting me know they would follow it up. I usually email Paul Morris directly and he forwards my message to the relevant person, but I have noticed they have a copyright infringement email address at copyrightinfringement [at] treasureislandmedia dot com. I’ll also send a message to let them know about this issue. Hopefully they can deactivate the T.I.M. affiliate links that are on the page you have mentioned and search for any of their videos on the site.

Thanks for your reply – They have a T.I.M. banner under all their videos and have a lot of traffic and are undoubtedly profiting handsomely from stolen content.

No worries Brad. I have just sent Treasure Island Media a message. I also noticed affiliate links to programs under the PPVNetworks program (Bareback Box, Black Breeders, Raw Fuck Club as well as Rough and Raw) on the same page. I will email Damian about this as well. Macho Moe will probably just put other banners up, but at least the affiliate program owners and studios can look at it and decide what action they want to take.

If we can cut off his funding… we can make it harder to run such a large site.

That’s exactly right. We can present the site to the affiliate programs he uses and I guess it’s up to them what they decide to do. I have emailed both programs, so they can check things out and take the action they decide is the best.

Thank you guys for pointing this out. This is currently under investigation with our copyright infringement department and we will take appropriate actions if necessary. RawTOP is correct in his statement that this gentleman has been around for many years under a wide variety of profiles and names.

In situations like this, as in most cases now, it’s very difficult to tie someone down and prevent them from using tools or obtaining content without our consent. Most studios these days are facing this large problem; copyright infringement is a huge epidemic.

Just to correct what BradBreakfast is stating, we are NOT a sponsor of MachoMoe’s site nor are we working together with him. A sponsor and an affiliate are very different things. He’s been an affiliate (under several different guises) for many years. Please correct your statement as Treasure Island Media is in no way willingly responsible for the content that he posts on his site or in any future sites he plans to build. We can block his affiliate access, but that isn’t going to stop him from obtaining content.

While we are in the business in helping any and all affiliates that we can, we unfortunately do not have the resources to keep chasing this particular party as he moves from site to site.

Just shut down his affiliate account and prevent him from making money. It’s pretty simple really.

We’re investigating this as well. We don’t tolerate piracy, and especially not piracy of our producers’ content. Thanks to everyone for pointing this out, as I was blissfully unaware.

Damian

What Brad said is correct. If he is your affiliate, then you are his sponsor. Those are the terms everyone uses for the relationship… If you’re sending him money, you’re sponsoring him. In this case sponsoring him stealing videos.

[QUOTE=damiantodaro;118896]We’re investigating this as well. We don’t tolerate piracy, and especially not piracy of our producers’ content. Thanks to everyone for pointing this out, as I was blissfully unaware.

Damian[/QUOTE]

UPDATE: We’re issuing DMCA’s to XHamster and XVidster, which appear to be the source of most of the stolen content. I’ve found several full-length scenes from our sites ( DarkAlley.com, DickWadd.com, RawFuckClub and RawAndRough ) . Other sites, like Jack4Jack, are surely using the same links so its best to nip it at the source.

I’ve contacted Macho Moe and XHamster about the violation already, and we’ll withhold payment until this is resolved.

I think they’ll start to get the idea. If TIM does the same, we’re off to a good start here. I’ll contact Matt.

Damian

TIM,

Sorry let me correct that: un-intentional sponsor.

This illegal tube site receives around 50k unique visitors every single day, and it’s popularity is build on a theft platform and that is something we legitimate affiliates just cannot complete with. Your affiliate program just launched and I was so excited for that and my heart just sank when I saw your logos on this illegal tube. I know you cannot control every affiliate signup and this one snuck by, hopefully his affiliate accounts will be shutdown so we can no longer afford to continue this. Just look at his statcounter, it’s a 3rd party hosted counter so I’m sure it’s somewhat-correct about unique visitors: It’s the go-to place for stolen bareback content. This guy also runs several 3rd party hosted bareback social networking sites and they have their own videos sections.

In the attempt to glean some intelligence, I e-mailed him several months ago about his site, with hosting as the discussion topic, and this is what he said:

“My VPS only cost 49 bucks a month, unlimited bandwidth, so can’t complain, it hosts over 90,000 visitors a day who watch over 1 million videos. I have 8 ad spaces which are sold out for $1200.00 per space per month… so over all can’t complain when the site crashed every now and then. If I’m awake it’s simple to fix, I just go in my WHM and shut down the processor that’s sticking. A dedicated Server would be nice, just would like to know what you want to advertise…Best Regards… Moe”

Of course I wasn’t making him any real “hosting offers” but did e-mail him from a hosting domain e-mail under that cover, as he knows who I am from years ago.

8 ad spaces on his pirate tube for $1200.00 USD a month each. And you know what… I believe it. All built on stolen bareback industry content.

So to TIM, and PPVnetworks, that you so much for helping to shut him down.

Surprise Surprise, AWEmpire is one of his affiliate income streams. I wonder how many servers that pays for?!

More piracy from this site:

machono.jpg

This illegal tube has transferred to the domain MachoMoe.xxx and the Treasure Island Media NATS code is still operational. Why is that? Can somebody explain that to me? I’m no NATS guru but I thought when a NATS account was disabled, it presented that to the surfer when the affiliate link was clicked?

It looks like Fort Troff forwarded them my complaint e-mail, and is now working with full knowledge they are doing business with a pirate tube site.

I have reason to believe that the person who is behind MachoMoe.xxx has an active case against them from Titan Media.

If I were a sponsor… i’d terminate this individuals accounts fast. Wouldn’t want to be involved in that.

His public e-mail address on the front of his site (the only reason I’m publishing it here) is [email protected]

I suggest everybody search their affiliate consoles to see if he has an account there. He also has some scat videos which are highly illegal in certain parts of the world as well as the United States.

http://www.xbiz.com/news/all/90773

There are 2 options a program owner has in NATS to “disable” or to “ban” but either way the links can still direct to the site without the banned or disabled affiliate getting credit for the sale:

A “Banned” affiliate will not be able to login to your NATS system, and all of their traffic will be redirected to the /spam.html page on your linkdomain. Once an affiliate is banned, they are also automatically removed from the Payments Admin to prevent them from receiving payouts.

A disabled affiliate, on the other hand, will also be restricted from logging in and removed from the Payments Admin, but their traffic will still be tracked by NATS.