Trump has Covid19

It is going to be an interesting couple of weeks as we watch more of Trump’s inner circle test positive for the virus. For months he has downplayed the virus and laughed off wearing masks, for once Karma is biting him and the Republicans in the ass. For those following US politics, we’re definitely going to need to stock up on popcorn in the coming month!

With our luck in this election season and amid the corona virus, Trump’s symptoms will amount to a slight cough and a fever of 100.4 and he will throw it in American’s faces and say “I told you it was just like the Flu.” Unless his doctor admits him to ICU, it will just give him something to in his re-election sham.

True, I don’t think there will be any lessons learned from him. Some are saying that he doesn’t really have the virus and it’s all a sham to try and get sympathy and so he can avoid doing more debates and try to delay the election. I certanly wouldn’t put it past him, though the fact that people that have been around him are testing positive make that a little hard for me to believe.

Well he did exactly most of what you all said … let’s himself ride around in a car waving to his supporters, no mask. Heads out of the hospital after just 3 days and still contagious and goes right back to the White House. Rips off the mask and poses for photo ops.

I can NOT stand that man. Hillary Clinton took the popular vote in 2016 by over 2 million votes. This whole electoral college vote system needs revamped, big time.

For those not in the U.S… In the Electoral College system, each state gets a certain number of electors based on its total number of representatives in Congress. Each elector casts one electoral vote following the general election; there are a total of 538 electoral votes. The candidate that gets more than half (270) wins the election.

Whether Trump had help from Russia, he certainly had the funds and/or favors to encourage an elector to cast a Republican vote. Not saying he did, but that’s another way I see “rigged voting” taking place.

This year it’s crazy just in the ways he has tried to disable mail in voting!

I totally agree with you Bec. He is so obvious with how he plans to cheat with his assault on the post office and baseless claims of fraud on mail in voting. Let’s hope he loses by such a landslide there is just no way for him to cheat this time. I really think if he did somehow get another 4 years we would no longer be a democratic country and will start looking a lot more like Russia.

One can only hope! And get this, just 10 days since the onset of symptoms he has declared himself immune, and continues to insist that the virus is in decline. Meanwhile, we’re experiencing record highs of new cases, especially in Wisconsin. Wisconsin is a Trump supporter state and citizens refuse to wear masks and pretty much believe anything that falls out of that idiot’s mouth. (There are some there who probably drank bleach after Trump said it’d kill the virus … this is no joke … people actually did it!).

… and yet we continue to let them breed … sigh.

2 Likes