Treasure Island: Will Rising Prices Lift All Boats?

I don’t know if anyone has noticed, but starting (I assume) on January 1, the prices for the “Lifetime Rental” of Treasure Island movies has risen from $10.95 to $24.95. Are we seeing a product that is in such demand the price is rising?

In other related TIM/AEBN news, they’ve taken down the Eric’s Raw Fuck Tapes series, although those are still playing on Naked Sword - at least for now.

Steve

Re: Treasure Island: Will Rising Prices Lift All Boats?

[QUOTE=desslock;144360]I don’t know if anyone has noticed, but starting (I assume) on January 1, the prices for the “Lifetime Rental” of Treasure Island movies has risen from $10.95 to $24.95. Are we seeing a product that is in such demand the price is rising?

In other related TIM/AEBN news, they’ve taken down the Eric’s Raw Fuck Tapes series, although those are still playing on Naked Sword - at least for now.

Steve[/QUOTE]

What’s the story with Eric’s Raw Fuck tapes? Must have missed it.

I don’t know. In some other related news, if you notice - Treasure Island seems to have taken distribution of MachoFucker/Planta Rosa back on. Recall that they introduced the Macho Fucker series, then it disappeared and the only way to watch it was vis “Planta Rosa studio” on AEBN or from the PlantaRosa paysite.

Fast forward to today: TIM has repackaged the MachoFucker movies into two DVD collections and released a new one. Maybe during this time, they also dropped Eric Paris from their website and AEBN.

If I were purely speculating - completely speculating - I might think those producers see how insanely popular their videos become, so they end their contract with Treasure Island and try to go on their own so they can keep more money. However, they soon discover that dropping a popular North American distributor like TIM does more harm then good.

Like I said… I’m only speculating. Maybe someone on here in the loop can chime in.

Steve

That’s interesting. I knew MachoFucker was sold by Tim but not that they left again… then joined again… I do know that MachoFucker is impossible to get hold of so maybe it’s a matter of them like you said not being able to do it on their own when they tried.