traffic stats in verotel affiliate area?

so i’m trying to figure out how many hits i’m sending to a couple of verotel sites i promote and i can’t find a way to see hit stats in my verotel control center. i found transactions and sales, but not traffic stats.

am i missing something - are those stats right in front of me and i’m not seeing them?

Re: traffic stats in verotel affiliate area?

no hits showing here either…that is really annoying.

Fishy

This data is available under My Stats --> Graphical Stats, and then you select the sponsor site and the pay period.

thanks. btw, that’s My Sales --> Graphical Stats. it’s better than nothing, but you can only search one week at a time.

LOL I have used Verotel for over a year and been trying to see the click with no success…and yes its there!! the only place I have never gone to.

I was wondering before while stats softwares like statsremote or niftystats can show ‘clicks’ from verotel…I thought those softwares were broken. lol

Thanks for this
Fishy

You can also do ALL TIME, which gives you hits from the day you started to promote them. Thats what I do to get some sort of stats.

But yes, Verotel sucks when it comes to stats. Its so difficult to get anything usefull out of them. Which is why I don’t hesitate to drop a sponsor that uses Verotel. Where as I would probably think twice about it if they are on CCBill or Epoch.