Traffic sources?

What sources for traffic are there?

Sure Google / SE traffic, niche directories (gaydemon, manpics etc), TGPS, what else?

I presume Tube sites are now a new source?

Does anyone still use Newsgroups or is that now out dated?

How else do you get traffic?

Re: Traffic sources?

Blogrolls can bring in a bit of traffic from curious surfers.

if you can find a good toplist it can bring in some great traffic too…

i would love to use newsgroups but for some reason i cant find a way to post to them that accually works - so go figure…

I get some good traffic from a Yahoo Group that I run.
I also get some phenomenal traffic from a bear top list.

And I get a lot of traffic from myself. I try to keep traffic circulating amongst my own properties as much as possible.

Tube sites send loads of traffic, but no sales. One tube site that sends me traffic converts 1 in 14,000, so lots of lookers and no buyers.

Michael

We do well from gay personals traffic, especially our own personals site www.kissjapan.com. I also find niched link list traffic can do quite well.

I used to do newsgroups but they really don’t work anymore, just like p2p used to be good but really doesn’t work anymore either. Right now I am most successful with blogs.

Badpuppy has always had great success with newsgroups and still does. Posting to the correct groups that are a good association with the binaries (images) being posted can make a huge difference. Additionally posting good subject / leader lines will attract more readers to open the message, see the associated image and have a direct link to go to the site to see the rest of the set and more models.

Badpuppy owns its own news server and we receive any where from 25,000 to 35,000 new posts each day and that is from the Gay adult binaries.