Top Bucks Is Doing Automated Comment Spam On Blogs

It’s an understatement to say I don’t like comment spam. No blogger likes it. Well, this morning I woke to find one of my sponsors spamming my blog…

Author : Twinks (IP: 69.197.152.36 , 69.197.152.36)
E-mail : [email protected]
URL : http://www.twinksforcash.com
Whois : http://ws.arin.net/cgi-bin/whois.pl?queryinput=69.197.152.36
Comment:
Found this post bookmarked on Reddit. Very hot dudes!

Twinks for Cash is a Top Bucks site. Top Bucks is the only ‘person’ who would benefit from that spam, ergo it’s almost certainly done by them or someone they hired to promote their sites.

That’s totally not cool…

Re: Top Bucks Is Doing Automated Comment Spam On Blogs

Back to old tricks it seems. It’s a sponsor that never learns. They really improved their sites and don’t need to use dirty tricks, but I guess old habits die hard.

Hello guys,

At TopBucks we do not spam our links and this is something that we are just seeing now due to your post. Could you please send me the link to your blog that this is on so we can check it out on our end?

Thanks!

it might just be a newbie spammer that forgot to included his referred code

Yeah, that was my thought too. Unless you’re seeing it in more places, it could even be just a surfer. Lord knows surfers post some weird stuff sometime.

or it could be someone with a grudge trying to get topbucks in trouble with webmasters or even the ftc.

The comment never got on the blog. I marked it as spam during the review process. All the information you need is shown above in the original post including the IP address of the person sumitting the comment. And I did e-mail it to you guys using the contact e-mail after I logged in as an affiliate. No one responded to the e-mail.