Titan Media launches new affiliate program

Hi everyone! I just wanted to introduce myself to the board as Titan Media’s new affiliate program manager and to let you know that TitanMen has just launched a new affiliate program, with DHD Media as its independent administrator. The program boasts a new website, TitanMencash.com, where affiliates can find new Flash banners and reporting tools, which will be regularly updated with fresh content and additional assets.

I’ve personally known the owners of Titan for years and I can attest to this: They are very committed to upgrading and improving the TitanMen affiliate program so that it is on par with the best in the industry. Titan Media has products that can’t be beat (their DVD and digital sales continue to grow steadily) and the owners are laying the groundwork to provide the resources to maximize affiliate earnings potential.

As the former affiliate manager at Falcon Studios (where I used my stage name Cliff Rhodes) I had the opportunity to work with many of you. Having once been a TitanMen affiliate, I feel I have a certain level of understanding of affiliates’ concerns and motivations. In my new role here at TitanMen I look forward to any feedback, questions or special requests anyone may have and I sincerely hope to do business with all of you.

Thanks!

Re: Titan Media launches new affiliate program

Welcome to GD !

Re: Titan Media launches new affiliate program

Congratulations! Will be testing it out on gaydemon. :slight_smile: