The Phoenix Forum 2012 Meeting Thread

I was about to make an individual post regarding meetings for The Phoenix Forum but it occurred to me that it may be more helpful if everyone who is looking to setup meetings posted in a single thread.

You’re free to do whatever you want of course, but if you do post perhaps you could include company/program, show contact, and meeting objective details.

Re: The Phoenix Forum 2012 Meeting Thread

Hello,

I’ll be attending with my Creative Director Christian, we will be representing the interests of both Men.com and JuicyBoys.com and their corresponding programs MenNetworkCash.com and MovieWebmasters.com.

We are interested in many opportunities for growth ranging from affiliates, traffic, content production, content licencing, cross sales, white-labels, etc.

Beyond formal opportunities, if you are attending we have sponsored one of the pool side suites please come by and introduce yourself or catch me at one of the events where I will likely be in a Men.com black t-shirt.

Depending on how good the network is at the show you can reach me on ICQ 588537270, email [email protected], or phone will likely be best 438-874-4338.

Have a wonderful trip and I look forward to seeing you all!

Best,