The NEW Playgirl! (Same as the old Playgirl?)

Did any of you get a bright and cheery email from a new affiliate rep for Playgirl awhile ago, promising a brand new site and a better relationship with affiliates? I decided to write the new rep to welcome him back and to say I might be willing to promote Playgirl again if the rep could assure me that promo materials would be provided and that emails from me would be responded to in a timely manner (two things I never got from the “old” Playgirl).

So it’s been several weeks and of course no response from the rep.

Just wondering if anyone here has actually had back and forth communications with the new rep and if so what is your impression so far? Or is Playgirl just doomed to never have a good affiliate rep and program? It’s a shame because in the right hands I think Playgirl could make money.

Re: The NEW Playgirl! (Same as the old Playgirl?)

Oh good, I’m glad I wasn’t the only one in the lonely hearts club … I didn’t get a reply email either.

Hey there, PG rep here … not sure which emails you are referring to as going unanswered? I looked thru all replies that we got to our last email blast and am not seeing unanswered emails. Feel free to resend any requests/concerns to [email protected]

Or just let me know here if I can help you with anything in particular…
Thanks,
D

The emails are probably sitting in a spam folder. I would have replied to [email protected], which is where the affiliate email came from.

Hi – [email protected] and [email protected] go to the same inbox (mine).

I’m looking for [email protected] in my spam and inbox and not coming up with anything… or did you send it from another email address?

Let me know… I’m happy to help.
D

I was simply wanting to know if I already had an Epoch account for Playgirl (I would have signed up years and years ago) if I need to do it again.

And, do you have videos for tubes, and if so, where can I find them?

Thanks

I just did a quick search & I don’t see anything from QueerPixels, BestMaleVideos, BostonBoyz or Joe Spunk in all of our previous affiliate signups (dating back to the beginning of our program). I’d need to know your name or affiliate ID to check further – otherwise you’d have to just start a new account.

I can get you a login to view our members area and you can pull whatever content you’d like for tube sites and we can get you an affiliate linking code to track your sales once we have your affiliate ID #. I’ll email you now with a login. Thanks, Danny

Playgirl Gold: Affiliate ID 100977

why does it matter what email address their emails came from? all emails in the spam box should be checked, as there could be dozens or hundreds of affiliate emails just sitting. in the past i’ve also received no responses from playgirl repeatedly, and i’ve sent emails from three different domains and never heard back :frowning:

I do check all emails and it clearly matters where there email came from BECAUSE I get hundreds of emails and need to be able to search for those that are unaccounted for. As I said, there is nothing unchecked in my spambox so I’m not sure what happened to these. I’ve been the rep for about a year now so I’m not sure who you were dealing with in the past.

Hey there, I emailed you what we have on file privately.