Swiss Bucks Contact

Anyone heard from or know how to get in touch with Daniel? I’ve sent him two emails at daniel [AT] french-twinks.com and also DM’d him here but haven’t heard back and it’s been almost two weeks. I hope all is well.

With that said has anyone else had any sales at Swiss Bucks since August? I have rebills but no sales which is strange… If I go back through 2016 (8 years) there were only 5 sporadic months I had zero sales yet since August 2023 I’ve had no sales for 5 straight months in a row.

Thanks,
Kevin.

I have tried messaging him on Skype a couple of times over the last few months, no reply.

We have had sales since August.

no, not for a while. he used to be prompt with replying.

And you are right. The last sale I had was August 2023. Nothing since. So that’s another program bust I guess. Coincidentally I also got last paid the same month.

Well that’s a shame, I’m seeing the same thing. They were a consistant seller for us. :frowning:

I got paid last month as well.

It was the lack of sales that concerned me. I understand some programs just don’t sell but I’ve always done well with them and then all of a sudden nothing for months on end.

Crossing fingers we hear from Daniel soon. I hope he is well.

Kevin.

Hey Guys, I was made aware of this thread today by a few people on here.

I am sadly after 9 years there, no longer working for FrenchTwinks / SwissBucks and have not been since late 2023 so am unable to comment regarding any issues anyone has mentioned above, You would need to direct them towards the affiliate program or studio itself… Sorry I cannot really be any more help on that front.

Its been a pleasure over the years working with everyone here, and although I am still “in the industry”, I am more doing my own thing as an affiliate and working on some freelance projects, so I am sure we will all cross paths at some point.

Wishing you nothing but the best…

Take care and best of luck on your new ventures.

PS I responded to your DM as well…

Hey Daniel, it was always awesome to work with you, sad to see you are no longer with Swissbucks but glad you are still in the industry and do hope we can work together on your future projects!

Thanks for letting us all know and good luck with everything.