surfer emails

This is no big deal at all. It just makes me wonder about what to expect from surfers clicking “contact” on my site. What kind of emails do you get from surfers? I mean, it is 50/50 or mainly nuts?

In my first month, I had one business email. The first and only email so far from a surfer was one of those fucked up closeted Christian zealots. Saw the title and just deleted without reading it, something like he was one or was like me and then went to Jesus or something. Of course, he forgot he still is (and always will be - himself) if he was able to find out how to get to my site and wanted to go to see “Hot Naked Muscle,” ha! No big deal but just wondered if that is mainly the type of surfer you get from contact links on sites. I read other webmasters get these, too. Or do any normal surfers ever write?

Re: surfer emails

A bit of everything, i probably get 5-8 emails per day (contact form). Mainly people asking questions about where they can find something, if I know who a certain actor is etc. The best ones are either thank you emails or fan mail. Doesn’t happen enough though! :wink:

Sometimes, but not that often anymore, I get “Jesus Hates you” type of emails. But the majority is about business - listing sites, questions about advertising etc.

With the exception of hate mail, I always make a point of replying to every single e-mail.

we get the odd bible thumper, surfer in-disputes, complaints about rude/abusive comments… etc…

Mostly its boring, sometimes its useful, but its a special day when I get the Chirstians emails. I usually like to post them to the forums so we can all laugh (hint) :slight_smile:

“Sirs,
If Mike Buffalari would frost his tips and get some hot ink, I would let him fuck me raw. What is his phone number?”

Does that answer your question?

On my site Bathhouse Blues, I don’t have any contact info or email addy listed. Instead I have a Guestbook. People are free to leave comments. And do they ever, but it is a way for folks to get in touch with me, and then I can choose who I want to respond to or not.

A lot of surfers think they can actually reach the models on the site through the “contact” link.

[QUOTE=AlexManifestMan;68965]“Sirs,
If Mike Buffalari would frost his tips and get some hot ink, I would let him fuck me raw. What is his phone number?”

Does that answer your question?[/QUOTE]

LOL I love Mike Buffalari as is, personally.

That’s interesting, TerryTowel.

So, I see there’s some entertainment to look forward to, based on everyone’s replies.

lol Yeah. I get some pretty interesting comments on my blogs too. Most times the comments are actually directed at the models themselves. Too funny!

Expect some rather entertaining emails/comments indeed Tim.