Suggestions For Live Cams

Been with Flirt For Free for over 15 years and I’m happy but what else is there? I tried Chaturbate and couldn’t even make 1.00. :rofl:

I guess it’s different for everyone but I’m doing very well with Chaturbate but can’t sell others.

We do very good with Streamate/Cambuilder whitelabel.

1 Like

I mean Flirt4Free is really good Mark.

I hear really good things about Streamate as well.

But there are so many.

I think you should test different ones if that’s possible. Maybe multiple landing pages if that isn’t too much work?

1 Like

I would love to add another live cam sponsor but so far nothing has been good. Any other suggestions?

I had a meeting with a Cam company called Strip Cash in Prague. I just put a couple of links to webcams in a few of our member areas to give it a try. Well I’m not sure at this point if I just lucked out and got a whale, but my income for November has already surpassed my income on Flirt4Free from way less traffic. You might want to give them a try!

1 Like

Thanks Danny I might try them out.

We don’t have streamers categorized out but we have plenty of gaymers on JoystickTV. You can send directly to their profiles. It’s a bit different than most traditional cam sites but works great with the right traffic.

We’re launching our cam house in January 2024

Will allow anyone to purchase the feeds and put them on their own sites to add value to your current customers without them leaving your domain.

3 Likes

Yes, stripcash converts the best for us. The only thing I will say is that, we lost four whales in the space of three days and the only answer from the aff manager was “it just happens sometimes”. I get it happens but it was questionable.

That sounds shady but there is really no way to prove anything. Support on strip cash is good but I am just not sure about the guys on there.

2 Likes

That sounds interesting, keep us posted for sure!

That sounds very interesting!

In BETA… but the fun will begin, Jan 15th

2 Likes