Suggestion for sponors - .xxx -> house account

A suggestion for sponsors… Change your terms of service so any traffic with a .xxx referer automatically gets changed to one of your house accounts. That way affiliates get no credit for traffic sent from .xxx domains. You can do it with a press release or just do it quietly. But if enough sponsors do it it will make .xxx domains less valuable - and make more money for you.

Re: Suggestion for sponors - .xxx -> house account

I think that’s a excellent idea. Great suggestion!

I actually would like to take all the .xxx traffic, and re-direct to a page that explains to surfers the dangers of .xxx. It could say something like:
WARNING: YOU WERE DIRECTED FROM A .XXX DOMAIN!! PLEASE READ

Then below that explaining to the surfers all the dangers of .xxx. Sponsors could then put links to take them to the site at the bottom of the ‘Warning’ message.

If Corbin Fisher had done any of these ideas I would have sooooo much more respect for them.

[QUOTE=dannyz;106671]I actually would like to take all the .xxx traffic, and re-direct to a page that explains to surfers the dangers of .xxx. It could say something like:
WARNING: YOU WERE DIRECTED FROM A .XXX DOMAIN!! PLEASE READ

Then below that explaining to the surfers all the dangers of .xxx. Sponsors could then put links to take them to the site at the bottom of the ‘Warning’ message.[/QUOTE]

Do it as a pop-under. Don’t lose the $$$…