Staxus Spring Bling Promotion: Say goodbye to February blahs!

We know that February’s been a hard month for lots of affiliates.

But February was our best month since we launched our site, so we want to share the wealth with our brand new Staxus Spring Bling promo!

[B]Promote Staxus.com in March on our 50% Revshare program and you will get bonuses & a chance to win a brand new Chromebook!

[/B]
We have three different levels so everyone has a chance to make some extra cash:

[INDENT]Small affiliates: Send 15+ joins in March and win $100 bonus (on top of revshare earnings)

Medium affiliates: Send 30+ joins in March and win $200 bonus (on top of revshare earnings)

Large affiliates: Send 45+ joins in March and win $300 bonus (on top of revshare earnings)[/INDENT]

But that’s not all … we’re giving away three Chromebooks!

The affiliate from each category who sends the most joins in March wins a brand new Chromebook, on top of the bonuses and revshare earnings.

So here’s some examples:

If you send 29 joins, you will earn $434+ Revshare (if all are 1 month joins, a lot more if they are 3 months or 1 year joins) + $100 bonus + a Chromebook if you are the best small affiliate.

Once you reach 30 joins, you are upgraded to the medium category, once you reach 45 you enter the large affiliates group.

Top affiliates can earn $673+ Revshare + $300 bonus + a Chromebook.

At the end of the promotion we will award all winners of the three categories a Chromebook. If two or more affiliates have the same number of sales, the winner will be decided based on the best conversion ratio.

All affiliates will earn the standard bonus for their category ($100, $200 or $300).

Small, medium and large affiliates doesn’t mean small blogs or giant networks. It’s all about how much you can sell in March! Even if you are a new affiliate and just signed up, you will be awarded according to how much you will sell in the next 31 days.

Maximum earnings: none, only sky and your luck is the limit. Send us 100 x 1 year joins and you’ll get ~ $10250 + a Chromebook :slight_smile:

The promotion starts on the 1st of March and ends Sunday, March 31, at 00:00.

Please note this is only available for affiliates promoting Staxus.com under the 50% Revshare program, so if you are currently on PPS, switch to Revshare in March to get the bonuses and then switch back to PPS if you like.

Those of you that are already on Revshare don’t need to change their links or any other changes at all.

I will be available to help you promote Staxus so feel free to hit me up on ICQ, Skype or email me at any time, I will do my best to provide extra materials or general help to ensure your promotions are effective.

In case you are not familiar with Staxus yet, here are some notes:

• Our average conversion rate for the past 6 months (type in and in-house affiliates removed) is [B]1:326[/B]
  • Retention rate for the past 6 months has been 43% for 1 month joins (1st rebill), 21% (2nd rebill) 18% (3rd rebill) and 37% for 3 month joins
  • We have a [B]365 days cookie[/B] so all your efforts in March will be making you money for the whole next year!
  • We won't charge you for admin fees or processing fees so your Revshare will be [B]genuinely 50%[/B] - Sell $29.95 and get $14.975

If you are not yet promoting us, head over to Homoactivecash.com and sign up!

Good luck selling and we are looking forward to hand over the bonuses at the end of the month!

Re: Staxus Spring Bling Promotion: Say goodbye to February blahs!

Nice one Andrei. We will aim to be in your ‘tier 3’ category. :wink:

Thank you Danny :slight_smile:

I know you can make it :happy:

It’s nice to have something to get excited about, February’s been a tough month. Sure could use a new laptop! But a couple hundred extra bucks would be nice, too.

I’m going to bump this thread as we still have 14 days remaining so plenty of time for those that didn’t know about the promo to get into one of the tiers.

So far there is a certain winner for tier 3 (45+ joins) and I don’t think he can loose the spot, but competition is still tight for tier 1 and 2 to win the Chromebooks :slight_smile:

Don’t forget the bonuses are awarded for each affiliate in every tier, the Chromebooks are just extras!

So good luck selling in the remaining half of the month!

It’s actually the first competition I’ve really tried to push for, the prizes are great and the different tiers makes a lot more fair than other competitions in the past.

Hey guys!

Happy Easter! Our month-long promo has finally ended, thank you very much for all of you that participated and really pushed it this month :smiley:

The Chromebooks will go to: Bjorn​ (gaydemon), [B]Mario /B and [B]Danny /B - congrats guys! All the rest will be receiving their well earned bonuses!

Once again thank you very much for participating and hopefully the push in March will bring you nice revenue from rebills in the upcoming months!

Cheers!
Andrei

Yayyyy!!! (doing a few somersaults and dancing in my underwear to the excitement)

Thank you for running such a great promo! Our conversion this month: 1:19 – I love you guys! :wink:

I’m sure all the other affiliates will enjoy their bonuses as well. After a month of moving hell, I couldn’t have been given better news and can’t wait for the Chromebook! :slight_smile:

APRIL FOOL’S!!! haha, just kidding … congrats to the winners. New toys are always fun!

After a month of moving hell, I couldn’t have been given better news and can’t wait for the Chromebook!
APRIL FOOL’S!!! haha, just kidding … congrats to the winners. New toys are always fun!

Oh dear me, it is the 1st now isn’t it? Time fucking flies.

Will be helpful having a PC here though, at the moment my household is ‘all Macs’ and it makes it difficult to do work with a few programs I like that are PC only. The Chromebook is going to come in very handy. :slight_smile:

Congrats to all winners!!! It was a nice promo and a good way to boost sales.

That’s a great way to start a the week! The campaign did exeptionally well, specially considering March was a bit slow. Can’t wait to play with the chrome book, been looking at one for ages.

Congrats guys, well done to all! :wink: