Staxus.com - New PPS Program!

Hi guys!

After several discussions with some of our affiliates, we have decided to finally implement a PPS program for Staxus.com. We always had a Revshare program but we know a lot of you like PPS programs more, so we decided to give it a go.

We will test the PPS program for 2 months and then decide on how to maintain it forever.

We will start with $25 PPS up to 10 joins. After 10 joins, you will be automatically upgraded to $30 PPS for the rest of the month. If all goes well, we can go up to $35 for more joins or top affiliates and also increase from $25 to $30 for the first 10 joins. But we will have to test for 2 months and see the results as at the moment we cannot say how financially viable this is for us.

I wanted to start with these two steps (25 => 30) because we can always increase later on if needed, but if I started at $35 directly and then had to lower it because we would make a loss, most of you would be angry. So we’ll start at $25 and $30 for 10+ joins, if all goes well we will go even higher in April.

The new program is enabled and visible on Homoactivecash.com so those of you that want to switch from 50% Revshare to $25+ PPS can do so.

We are open to all suggestions and thank you Bjorn, Dennis and Dzinerbear for the help & suggestions!

All my best,
Andrei

staxus-pay-per-sale.jpg

Re: Staxus.com - New PPS Program!

Congrats Andrei, that’s great news!! But knowing how awesome your member’s area is and how good Staxus converts, I’m happy with staying on revshare. :wink:

Congrats!
I need new sites to promote on my blog so I signed up today and I’ll give Staxus a try. I like what I’ve seen so far :slight_smile:

Hi Steve!

Welcome, I saw you signed up last evening :). I will PM you later on with some ideas for your blog, I took a look over it this morning!