Staxus.com finally launched

Hi guys,

Just wanted to let everybody know that we have finally launched our new membership site www.staxus.com.

Our older sites such as RawFilms and DirtyFuckers were merged together under the same roof as we want to start building our main brand a bit more. Some of you who were promoting the old sites have already been informed by email, but I wanted to post it here as well.

We wanted to merge everything together and build a larger website and we think we did it, but you will be the judge to that. I know Bjorn thinks we were better having separate websites :slight_smile: but we tend to disagree and here are the stats we had in June which are way better than old stats for Raw Films and others:

Merging all our content together gave us the possibility to launch the site with 1000+ video scenes from day 1 and as we are producing around 15 to 20 new scenes per month, we can easily update it on a daily basis (we add 3-4 video scenes and 3-4 photo galleries per week). Our production team just started to send us more solos, behind the scenes and model interviews so soon we will be able to update the site as high as twice a day.

At this point we are offering a 50% revshare program, as we did with our older sites, but we are currently in the process of adding a PPS program as well (most likely $35 PPS).

If anybody wants access to the member area, please send me a PM and I will give you full access so you may also test the website and give us some feedback. The site is just 2 weeks old now and we have already fixed some errors with the help of our members but I know affiliate feedback is very important as you guys have more experience and look at the site from a different angle.

We will start getting affiliate materials up in homoactivecash.com starting next week and I hope Staxus will convert well for you should you choose to promote it!

Looking forward to any feedback and please make sure to email or PM me with any request you may have - I am here to help or answer your questions every day.

Cheers!
Andrei

hacash-staxus-june-ratio.png

Re: Staxus.com finally launched

Hey Andrei,

This is looking good, and I’ll definitely be looking at promoting this.

BTW, where’s my email? A little bird told me they’d recommended my services to Staxus and I’ve been on the edge of my seat waiting to hear from you guys :wink:

Hi Conran,

I will email you early next week, sorry to keep you waiting but I’ve been really busy the last 2-3 weeks as you can imagine :slight_smile:

Now I’m a little bird ??? :slight_smile:

Andrei, congrats on the official launch. You know I am a fan and I think the merge is a perfect idea. I am sure this will be a succes.

Thank you Dennis, we hope it will be a success as well!

[QUOTE=andreiDL;117779]
We will start getting affiliate materials up in homoactivecash.com starting next week and I hope Staxus will convert well for you should you choose to promote it![/QUOTE]

Let me know when this content becomes available… I’ve had an affiliate account with you for some time and for some reason I’m not promoting you… My only guess is that I could never locate any promotional material :wink:

Hopefully you will have embeddable/hosted videos in tube friendly dump formats…

Sincerely,
Kevin.

Dear Kevin,

I will start posting scene updates with banners, photos and trailers next week. I will inform you once we do. As for embedded and hosted videos, it will take about 1-2 more weeks before I get those up in Homoactivecash but they will exist!

You are correct, we didn’t had much promotional material but I intend to change that :wink:

Min. payment payout $250 ?

Hi Gumdrop!

Yes, our minimum payout is $250 at the moment - would you like that to be lower?

Hi guys,

I’ve created this .zip packs for affiliates, I want your feedback if they are any good:

http://homoactive.net/staxus-abused-a-hard-fuck-all-round.zip

http://homoactive.net/staxus-sportladz-3-english-cocks.zip

http://homoactive.net/staxus-sportladz-horny-twink-jerks-off.zip

http://homoactive.net/staxus-uniforms-hungry-little-ass.zip

http://homoactive.net/staxus-uniforms-king-size-beauties.zip

None of them contain trailers at the moment, as I said, it will take 1-2 more weeks before we start adding those. Just need to know if the photo formats are ok (I’ve added 600px width for those that just want to post them as they are, without having to re-size, as most blogs are 600px width).

Looking forward for your suggestions and we’ll start having these on a daily basis starting next week!

Bjorn already suggested that we split each of them into 1 archive (e.g. have 1 archive for banners, one for photos, one for trailers so that you can download what you wish) and we will take that into consideration.

Yes. it would be nice.

[QUOTE=andreiDL;117797]Hi Gumdrop!

Yes, our minimum payout is $250 at the moment - would you like that to be lower?[/QUOTE]

Ok, I’ll get that down to $100 then.

I got to say, it’s been selling exceptionally well. congratulations! I wasn’t sure it would work but I’ve been proven wrong. :happy:

Thanks Bjorn! We’ll do our best to make it last :slight_smile:

congrats on the launch & I wish you the best of luck!!!

cheers
Luke

Thank you Luke!

We are almost over with preparing affiliate materials, but it will take until the end of this week. If anyone needs customized banners faster, please do PM me and I will get them for you asap!

[QUOTE=andreiDL;117892]Thank you Luke!

We are almost over with preparing affiliate materials, but it will take until the end of this week. If anyone needs customized banners faster, please do PM me and I will get them for you asap![/QUOTE]

What happened? I still can’t find anything withing NATS?

NATS it’s set to receive mailings yet I haven’t received anything via that method either… How are others promoting this site with no content?

Sincerely,
Kevin.

Hi Kevin!

After we have launched the site we have invested a lot of time in fixing stuff, improving it and so on based on affiliate and members suggestions. We haven’t focused on affiliate materials so far except per request.

Pleas PM me here or email me at andrei[at]dreamlogistics[dot]eu and I can get you anything you need asap (as others on this forum can confirm). So far we have helped anybody that asked with anything they requested but haven’t developed the general banners, trailers and so on to be added to NATS.

Looking forward to hearing from you and anything you need - we can (and will) make it happen!

As for photo sizes Andrei, myself, I use 640 and 650 depending on what site I’m working on. I see you have photos in the zip’s at 1000pixels. I wouldn’t think you need to include a second folder with 600 wide since we can resize them as needed from there.

Hey OldSchool!

I was thinking of the guys that have 600px wide blogs (I believe that’s the most common size) and trying to make it easier for them to just bulk upload the photos without having to re size them.

I will upload some 20 scene photo zips tomorrow - will reply here when I have them in NATS.

Cheers and thanks for your suggestion!