STAXUS affiliate contest ($1500 in prizes + increased payouts in July)

Hey guys,

To celebrate marriage equality in the US and just because contests are fun, we’re launching the STAXUS #LOVEWINS affiliate contest.

$1500 in cash prizes
We’re giving away $1500 in cash prizes in a way that every affiliate (big or small) has a chance to win something:

1st prize: $800 for the affiliate that sends the most Staxus sales in July
2nd prize: $500 for the affiliate with the largest percentage increase of Staxus sales in July (compared to the previous month)
3rd prize: $200 for an affiliate who will be picked randomly (each Staxus sale counts as a ticket)

You don’t have to sign-up to enter the contest, nor do you need any special link codes. We don’t require a minimum amount of sales either.

Increased payouts
In addition, we will increase payouts to 60% revshare or $30 PPS (in stead of 50% revshare or $25 PPS) for the entire month of July. So even if you don’t win one of the cash prizes, you will still be making extra money.

The contest and the increased payouts end on July 31, but remember, Staxus has a 365 day cookie length, so you will benefit from your extra efforts long after this contest.

Should you need any customized banners or other promo tools, please hit me or Andrei up with your requests.

Not an affiliate yet? Sign up at Homoactive Cash because now is the time to start!

Good luck to everyone!

lovewins-contest.jpg

Re: STAXUS affiliate contest ($1500 in prizes + increased payouts in July)

This is one of the best promotions/contests I’ve seen in years. Great Job guys!

Now this is a contest one can enjoy, the added payout rates makes it a win win for affiliates, even if we dont get any of the three prizes, least the wallet gets a bit more. But then, Staxus is a class outfit.

Wow, great promotion guys! :slight_smile:

I’ll see what I can do to stir the pot over at zbuckz and dickbank and see what we can do to get some more traffic your way.

Oh nice one!!

I always like contests that give smaller affiliates a chance to make some extra money. The “best improved” is always a great draw for me. Thanks for thinking about us, Staxus.

Now, I’m going to go and start feeding Euro boys to the bears and see if they bite. :slight_smile:

Most improved?

So if start promoting you now (i haven’t ever done so) - how does that work?

Or new affiliates don’t get to compete?

[QUOTE=DODevelopment;160704]Most improved?

Or new affiliates don’t get to compete?[/QUOTE]

Does it not mean the same thing if it’s new or old? Whoever improves their sales the most.

feeling competitive :smiley:

[QUOTE=DODevelopment;160704]Most improved?

Or new affiliates don’t get to compete?[/QUOTE]

For affiliates (new or old) who did not have any sales in June, we will start calculating with an imaginary 1 sale in the previous month - as you can’t really calculate an improvement when you compare it with zero.

Let’s say you are a new affiliate and sell 3 memberships in July, you have a 300% improvement.
An affiliate that had 3 sales in June and now sells 9 memberships in July, also has a 300% improvement.

This prize is especially attractive for new or smaller affiliates, who can easily make a greater improvement by selling a bit more than in the previous month, but even larger affiliates might have a chance if they are really competitive.

Thanks for the positive feedback all :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=pocoloco;160709]For affiliates (new or old) who did not have any sales in June, we will start calculating with an imaginary 1 sale in the previous month - as you can’t really calculate an improvement when you compare it with zero.

Let’s say you are a new affiliate and sell 3 memberships in July, you have a 300% improvement.
An affiliate that had 3 sales in June and now sells 9 memberships in July, also has a 300% improvement.

This prize is especially attractive for new or smaller affiliates, who can easily make a greater improvement by selling a bit more than in the previous month, but even larger affiliates might have a chance if they are really competitive.

Thanks for the positive feedback all :)[/QUOTE]

Cheers,

Lets give it a go!

Just a small heads up… with only one week left, things are getting exciting. Especially in the second category (biggest % increase in sales), quite a few affiliates are very, very close to each other. Also, in the first category (most sales), there are still possibilities for the affiliates at the top (other than the one who currently holds the number 1 position).

Good luck to everyone. The winners will be announced early in August.

Our #LOVEWINS affiliate contest has come to an end… which means we got some winners to announce!

1st prize ($800) - Gaydemon.com
2nd prize ($500) - Mansurfer.com
3rd prize ($200) - DickDetective.com

Congrats guys! The prizes will be added to your affiliate earnings.

Grats to the winners! :smiley:

Thank you, that’s amazing. It will help the month look a bit better!

Good Lord, I think this is the first time I’ve won anything… I’m gonna frame it and hang it on the wall as a keep sake.

Thanks
Kevin.

Good to hear we could help with that!

[QUOTE=mountequinox;161466]Good Lord, I think this is the first time I’ve won anything… I’m gonna frame it and hang it on the wall as a keep sake.

Thanks
Kevin.[/QUOTE]

Hahaha, glad we’re your first then. Frame not included though :slight_smile:

Congrats to the winners!! Very nice promo from Staxus as well.