Start using CCBill, get $50,000 in free processing

For a limited time, anyone that starts a new CCBill account for business in the U.S., Canada, Europe, or the U.K. that includes credit cards as a payment option receives $50,000 in free processing.

[SIZE=4]Interested? Get Started Now.[/SIZE]

The $50,000 in free processing offer is available from now until April 30, 2015.

[SIZE=4]Why should you care?[/SIZE]

By using CCBill’s complete e-commerce solution for taking payments online, it’s your chance to:
[LIST=1]

• Surpass the competition with a feature-rich subscription system
  • Create more sales opportunities with a brand trusted by millions of consumers worldwide
  • Ensure your business grows with changing markets [/LIST]

Top banner.jpg

Footer banner.jpg

• Re: Start using CCBill, get $50,000 in free processing

Great deal.
    Just curious, but what do the people who have been using you for years get?

Re: Start using CCBill, get $50,000 in free processing

Boy the industry must be really in the dumps. Never seen you do anything like this EVER.

[QUOTE=TropixxxMichael;156568]Great deal.
    Just curious, but what do the people who have been using you for years get?[/QUOTE]

SHIT - WTF! :cursing:

Totally agree with that!

How about a loyalty reward/discount for those of us who you have made money off of for over a decade?

Kinda wish you would help those of us who have helped you and are just trying to keep things going rather than giving away free processing to companies just starting out who (lets face it) if they are starting today have no clue OR don’t need that free processing! :grrr:

[QUOTE=MiamiBoyz;156572]SHIT - WTF! :cursing:

Totally agree with that!

How about a loyalty reward/discount for those of us who you have made money off of for over a decade?

Kinda wish you would help those of us who have helped you and are just trying to keep things going rather than giving away free processing to companies just starting out who (lets face it) if they are starting today have no clue OR don’t need that free processing! :grrr:[/QUOTE]

I agree, been using CCbill as an affiliate for 12 years, and as a merchant/client for 6 and never got anything. Not even a discount

Why the negativity here? Isn’t his something that most companies (adult and mainstream) do to get new customers?
    We have been using ccbill for many years, at times as primary, other times not, and I found that whenever we wanted something they are always willing to discuss it.

CC Bill is reliable, dependable, and they don’t get bent out of shape if you use other billing solutions in your lineup. They pay on time and are always helpful when you reach out to them.

It is great that they are offering a solid new customer promotion!

[QUOTE=BelAmiOnline;156580]Why the negativity here? Isn’t his something that most companies (adult and mainstream) do to get new customers?
    We have been using ccbill for many years, at times as primary, other times not, and I found that whenever we wanted something they are always willing to discuss it.[/QUOTE]

No negativity on my part, just curiosity. And yes, I understand that a lot of companies do things like this to attract new customers.
    And I also agree that they are a good company to work with (although I would love to see ACH payments offered).

[QUOTE=ChadKnowsLaw;156594]CC Bill is reliable, dependable, and they don’t get bent out of shape if you use other billing solutions in your lineup. They pay on time and are always helpful when you reach out to them.
    [/QUOTE]

Agreed. Have never had a check late in almost 10 years. (Celebrating our ten years using CCBill exclusively this April.)

But, I have to admit, promotions like this sometimes irritate me.

Comcast is the worst offender. LOL.
    I always see promotions for new customers that are way better then the current deal I am getting.

I’m sorry that as a current CCBill client you feel slighted, but we are always here to support you. If you would like to discuss further, please feel free to reach out to your account manager.

How would an existing CCBill client find out who their account manager is?
    Like I said before, have always been happy with CCBill so I am not even sure who mine is.
    Or if I have one.

On the rare instances I need help from CCBill, I just email client support and it is usually taken care by whoever is working at that moment.

[QUOTE=ChadKnowsLaw;156594]CC Bill is reliable, dependable, and they don’t get bent out of shape if you use other billing solutions in your lineup. They pay on time and are always helpful when you reach out to them.

It is great that they are offering a solid new customer promotion![/QUOTE]

Hey, I am not saying anything to tarnish their reputation, I have used them personally for over a decade…and they have paid on time (as expected so nothing special)…they have provided technical support (again, expected so nothing special) and the only allow secondary processors because they have to or people would look elsewhere to start with.

Personally I am planning on moving my business to another processor that offers more such as Epoch who offer all that standard stuff plus more. I consider this a stab in the back to those of us who helped build the company with our loyalty.

We have not gotten even a lower percentage rate - much less $50,000 of processing free! No this is the last straw and really fucks over old loyal customers.

Oh nevermind, I read the fine print on another board, its $50,000 or 90 days, whatever comes first.
    And no one is ever gonna make $50k in their first 90 days.

Also…
    “Requires 18 month commitment during which time CCBill must be the sole processor and payment option presented on any website(s) associated with the new account during a term of eighteen (18) months. If at any time, CCBill is not the sole processor displayed on the website(s), waived fees will be recovered from the client account”

So dont feel bad, the title of the offer made it sound to me like something different.

Im good :slight_smile:

Good catch!

That damn fine print will get you everytime!

OK - not so angry now. Rant over…

[QUOTE=MiamiBoyz;156626]That damn fine print will get you everytime!

OK - not so angry now. Rant over…[/QUOTE]

I think Chad must of written it…:sarcastic:

Wow, I was actually thinking of signing up with them but after seeing that fine print, no way! I actually had a pretty good feeling about CCBill but not anymore. As another poster said, this is exactly the kind of thing the most hated company in America does (Comcast). It’s a genuine shame CCBill is going down that road.

If they really wanted to attract new clients they should eat the MC/Visa sign-up fee for the first year.

[QUOTE=naked;156658]Wow, I was actually thinking of signing up with them but after seeing that fine print, no way! I actually had a pretty good feeling about CCBill but not anymore.
    [/QUOTE]

I’ve been getting paid every month using CCbill since 2001 and I think they are the best. I’ve never had a single issue with them whatsoever. They are very reliable, rock solid, professional and I think a lot of surfers/customers are used to seeing the name CCBill and are comfortable with it. I’ve seen so many posts about other processors having issues, late with payments or not sending payments at all. With CCbill I know I’m always going to get paid, direct deposit too.
    I highly recommend CCBill

Maybe I overreacted. I still think a promo that waived those Visa/MC startup fees would do more to attract people like me to make the plunge and sign up. Who knows, this might even cost CCBill less.

There are reasons companies have promotions like this. In the Processing world, the more volume you bill through the banks, the better rates you get, so if CCBill is able to get more new customers using their service it could mean that it would be possible for them to extend better rates to all their clients in the long term; so I wouldn’t see this as a ‘slight’ or a ‘bad thing.’ It could be just a smart business move that could ultimately benefit all parties involved.