Shooting Solo Guys This Weekend Anything You Would Like To See??

I am shooting some solo jack off etc vids thursday thru the weekend, going to sell them non-exclusive or semi, can do exclusives too if anyone is interested. Just wondering if there is anything people would preffer to see in type of guys and certain actions? questions?

The guys will be real str8 dudes, my friend Rolando finds them like a magician, anyway mostly we have Spanish and white thugs types available with 6pack abs big cocks etc.

Anyway if there is anything you want me to try and add or types you want to see or want something more hardcore from one of the str8 thugs exclusive, let me know :slight_smile:

Re: Shooting Solo Guys This Weekend Anything You Would Like To See??

Sax solos!!!

I’d rather have trombone® solos!

anyone who can find straight guys, verify they are really hung and can make them agree to strip is a godsend. those are mad skills.

Ah… I wish I had a Rolando in my area!

But to answer your question, I would guess you’re not going to get straight guys to do anything too kinky unless you throw lots of cash at them. So I would suggest maybe having them use some dildos. Eating their own cum, or better yet, shooting into their own mouths would be something we don’t see very often.

He is very good at it :smiley:

[QUOTE=msm;103212]Ah… I wish I had a Rolando in my area!

But to answer your question, I would guess you’re not going to get straight guys to do anything too kinky unless you throw lots of cash at them. So I would suggest maybe having them use some dildos. Eating their own cum, or better yet, shooting into their own mouths would be something we don’t see very often.[/QUOTE]

Not much cash for this so it will probably be simple, but they should be hot at least and well hung :slight_smile:

I agree with msm, “shooting into their own mouths would be something we don’t see very often” …sort of on their back upside down legs over their heads. Great shot as they shot into their mouth.

All honesty, your best bet is to get the solo guys together and make it a duo. Nobody really pays for solos anymore. Unless it’s a build up to a hardcore scene…

babymaker,

Can you icq me later in the day when you get a chance.

thanks

[QUOTE=abostonboy;103250]babymaker,

Can you icq me later in the day when you get a chance.

thanks[/QUOTE]

Will hit u up now :slight_smile:

I’m afraid I have to disagree, I only offer solos at my site and I have sold quite well in my 6 years in business … even growing a bit last months (God only knows why, I did nothing special) and converting around 1/250