Setting up campaign on verotel?

Is it possible to setup campaigns on Verotel at all?

I want to be able to track certain traffic differently and form what I can see there is no way of doing it.

Re: Setting up campaign on verotel?

I’ve never heard of that option. Is campaign tracking something CCBill offers?

No… Verotel and CCBill are still in the dark ages with their stats Im afraid.

CCbill isnt so bad, its easy just to signup for a new account instead which actually makes it better than a campaign in my view since you can then track it seperatly and download the data easily through statsremote.

Thanks, had a feeling I had not missed it when looking.

I think there’s no way of doing campaign tracking with Verotel the way you can with Epoch.

What I’ve been doing is signing up for different Verotel accounts, e.g. one account for my TGP gallery traffic, another account for blog traffic, etc.

I tried that now, but it now gives me some error that I already have the site in my account… Not sure if its possible anymore. Or do you mean a complete new account?

[quote=Hammerhead;17831]I think there’s no way of doing campaign tracking with Verotel the way you can with Epoch.

What I’ve been doing is signing up for different Verotel accounts, e.g. one account for my TGP gallery traffic, another account for blog traffic, etc.[/quote]

How about DHD? I had a look through that and its bloody complicated… then I looked at the stats and from looking at that, there is no way to setup a campaign in DHD either.

Yes, I’m talking about a completely new account for the other campaign.

In my Verotel account I have set up several websites. So whenever I want to put on a special promotion I can send the traffic to that website (which is just another page on my site).
The only reason for doing this was to have different pricing to the main site. It worked very well.

We just launched a campaign tool at MyGayCash… You can track as many sites as you want or as many pages as you would like.

Have a look and le me know what you think. We are always looking at improving.