ScoutBoys.com - Brand New Site From Carnal Media

Hi everyone. Super excited to announce the launch of our newest site earlier this week:

SCOUTBOYS .COM
Boys pitching tents and more!

The new site was filmed on location at our new studio. Actually at our new campgrounds built specifically for this purpose. Check out the update BOYS AT CAMP to see the Carnal Campgrounds! And the site features familiar Carnal Media exclusives and lots of fresh, sexy faces (and of course other body parts).

We had a blast building the Carnal Boys Scout Camp for Elite Scouts this last year. Crazy fun trailblazing and clearing underbrush for us and our team.

AND, the launch of ScoutBoys .com coincides with a new contest we are running, **CumWithCarnal.**Check it out on Thegaygoods .com (the article is called “Cum With Carnal”).

In partnership with TheGayGoods .com, we’re asking our fans to film themselves stroking to a Carnal Media scene. As an added encouragement, we’re offering a $4 for 4 Days Trial Membership to get the blood pumping! If you want to promote our new site or our Cum With Carnal contest, reach out to us by contacting [email protected]. If you want more details (or want to sign up), visit the page on TheGayGoods .com about CumWithCarnal.

Scoutboys .com joins our lineup of original Carnal Media sites that my husband and I have launched in the last 2 years including FunSizeBoys .com, Gaycest .com, TwinkTop .com, BoyForSale .com, and GrowlBoys .com

Cheers!

Legrand & Jay Wolf

Great to see a new site from you guys, where can we get the link codes? (checked carnal and Gunz but couldn’t see them)

Congratulations to the new site.

However I’m not able to see any links in the affiliate admin for the site. When will it be launched?