Sales on Tube sites down?

Have anyone else noticed if sales on Tube sites have gone down? It kind of looks to me that since the latest Google Update (penguin 2.0) ratios have gone down quite noticeable… as if the traffic you get to tubes are now really low quality.

Re: Sales on Tube sites down?

I experience the same but with my blog.

The traffic is roughly speaking half of what I used to get before May 6th (it was panda that demoted me, not penguin, but penguin 2.0 made it even worse IMO) but the sales are far below the level that you’d expect from that type of traffic.

It’s as if the new traffic converts really badly when compared to the period before May 6th. For instance, I used to have this type of traffic during 2011 but I got more sales then.

All I can say is “Thank you Jesus” BUT I do hope that this sort of sale dip mostly applies to big illegal tubes and not small sites like yours Bjorn, let’s wait and see what happens… your sales might return in few weeks (sometimes it takes over a month to grasp the full effect… it could be that this dip was just result of the end of the month though…)

It’s ok, the majority of my sales are from GayDemon and not tube sites. The reason I ask is because sales on GayDemon are fine (unchanged) but tube traffic seems to have got worse… Just wondering if it’s the same for other tubes and if so what might be causing it.

fresh sites still doing well on tubes. The old tours have gone down bad. Been remodelling

My sales are mostly from tubes, but I think I hit a saturation point or something a few months ago. So sales have been down for a bit. Only a few sites ever seem to do really well, so not sure what to switch to. I try and copy what worked before but it doesn’t work.

Don’t know but it just seems like a bit coincident that ratios are worse and sales are down after the sites get hit by Google Penguin. Hard to prove or really know, plus a bit early to tell trends just yet.

I still own almost every creampie and breeding search position through xvideos, most of them if i’m not 1st result i’m close and own like 40 - 70% of them have tons of videos listed in the results. Even after penguin, but doesn’t seem to help sales much these days, even tough almost all of my sales come from tubes.

Maybe the surfer’s love affair with free video is waning. Just like everything else in this business: same shit over and over again. TGPs were very hot in the beginning, there were standards, surfer’s loved them, conversions were good, then everyone started fucking around and conversions started to slide.

It seems to me that google is filtering the traffic more and more and they’ve become very good at it. Now they can send you lots of visitors but they know these visitors don’t usually buy anything, they’re just freeloaders. The “good” visitors, those that actually are willing to shell out their credit card will be increasingly sent to well-established sites that Google considers to be “good”.

Somehow, I don’t think that many of the small individual bloggers and other site owners will eventually find themselves among those “good” and “well-trusted” sites that Google likes.

Guys,

Panda hit me (50% of SE traffic on my blogs lost) but I haven’t seen anything with Penguin yet.

Dave

[QUOTE=Ben;135773]It seems to me that google is filtering the traffic more and more and they’ve become very good at it. Now they can send you lots of visitors but they know these visitors don’t usually buy anything, they’re just freeloaders. The “good” visitors, those that actually are willing to shell out their credit card will be increasingly sent to well-established sites that Google considers to be “good”.

Somehow, I don’t think that many of the small individual bloggers and other site owners will eventually find themselves among those “good” and “well-trusted” sites that Google likes.[/QUOTE]

That’s the only explanation I can think of too, it must be filtered in a different way. Had it been another change in surfer spending habits it would have affected all sites. I’ve not looked into it in detail enough thougha, too soon to know for sure.