Ryley Albert joins the SK Intertainment team as Mr. Man Affiliate Manager

Having previously worked with GayTube and many Gay Affiliates I have been given the opportunity as Affiliate Manager for Mr. Skin, with a specific focus on Mr. Man.

I am very exited about this new venture and to be working with the Mr. Skin team.
I look forward to working with those that I have in the past and building new relationships and contacts.

What is Mr. Man? THE #1 MALE CELEBRITY PAY SITE promotable only through the MR. SKIN CASH AFFILIATE PROGRAM!
Mr. Skin - the world’s foremost authority on celebrity nudity - is pleased to present the newest destination for male celebs at their hottest, Mr. Man.
Since 1999, Mr. Skin has been the greatest, most dynamic, most all-encompassing warehouse of celebrity nudity on the planet. Now we’re using our below the belt expertise to bring you all your favorite male celebrities nude and exposed.

Mr Skin Cash is home of the best male and female celebrity paysites on the internet. We boast the best conversion and retention rates as well as the most trusted, respectable and reliable brand name in the adult industry. Sign up and start earning money with Mr. Skin and Mr. Man today!

Please feel free to get in contact with me anytime if you should need anything.

Ryley Albert
http://MrSkinCash.com
[email protected]
T. 416.333.1949

Re: Ryley Albert joins the SK Intertainment team as Mr. Man Affiliate Manager

Congrats Ryley, I’m excited to work with you again! And great choice Mr. Skin, Ryley is one of my favorite reps in the business. :slight_smile:

That’s great news, Ryley. Good luck!

Congrats, I am sure you guys will both benefit from this!!!

Congratulations!

Congratulation Ryley! I enjoy working with Mr. Skin, and you will make an excellent addition.

We’re happy to have Ryley on board to help us continue to improve the Mr. Man experience and affiliate offerings. Please let him know if you would like a password to check out the Member Area. We are always open for suggestions and feedback!