Reliable Traffic Brokers?

Are there any big and reliable Traffic brokers / companies selling traffic?

It nothing I’ve tried out, but would be interesting to test out on new sites.

Re: Reliable Traffic Brokers?

I did well with Buy Gay Traffic gallery traffic.

what kind of site would you be buying traffic for? most of the traffic brokers i know sell the most traffic to help get trading sites like tgps started or to give them a boost.

choker seems to be an old fave of many

Please tell me if you find one :slight_smile:

choker is honest and has lots of niches, but i didn’t do that well with his traffic. for straight traffic, i prefer ravo from fpc. i also figure that traffic adept is worth a shot, and while there isn’t much traffic at buygaytraffic, what there is did very well for me.

I had a look at buygaytraffic and you need to submit your own galleries to them. I was more intersted in programs you simply buy the traffic and get it delivered to which ever URL you want. For example traffic straight to a TGP site rather than single galleries.

there are different kind of traffic you can buy at buygaytraffic, from clicked trafic you can send to paysites/freesite, to galleries skimmed traffic or popup traffic. I suggest you to take a test with them

ah ok, maybe the text is just a bit confusing then, because where ever you look it says you got to submit your galleries. Will try it out then, thanks.

I’ve done well with Traffic Holder, but they are limited in gay traffic, but have tons of straight niched traffic and also cheap traffic, and they work nicely, easy to order and fast delivery, and you can set and hourly amount on what you want delivered.

you may not have read the entire page. below the gallery traffic are the other kinds.

No i noticed that, but I think I got confused on another page. Doesnt matter I makes sense now, i noticed they got a small sectionon submitting Text links, i guess thats what I was looking for.