Register your site with Mancheck!

Mancheck is a gay adult entertainment service that has been around since 1997. We list affiliate sites and pay commission on not only your monthly sales but also rebilling! Click http://www.mancheck.com/webmasters/webmasters.cfm
for more information. We look forward to working with you!

Re: Register your site with Mancheck!

ummmm…ok, nice way to introduce yourself. What ever happened to Craig?

Talk about hit and run. lol

At least they are showing themselves on a board unlike other AEN programs.

So I say, welcome and thanks for joining! :slight_smile:

Yes that’s true. My apologies. Welcome to the board and come back soon!

Thanks Guys, didn’t mean to just post and run :slight_smile: Every day never seems to have enough hours in it!

I’m sure we can all relate to not enough hours in the day. Thanks for coming back to post. Again, welcome to gaydemon.biz and don’t be stranger!

RDude, Where is Delta? I’m in Nanaimo on Vancouver Island…

Delta’s in the Surrey/Langley/Ladner area. We’re about 15 minutes from the border at Tswassen - Point Roberts, Washington.

I know where Nanaimo is. Been there many times. Nice to see another Canuck here! I think there are about 5 of us here…maybe. lol

We may be few but a so very distinguished bunch of guys :slight_smile:

Indeed:cool:

Hey Steve,

Welcome aboard! Give me a call or drop me an e-mail sometime, it’d be nice to get caught up.

Hugs,
Michael

Does this mean that the other asswipes that were in charge of ManCheck are no longer there?

welcome! i’ll temper my welcom though until u a post a picture of youself naked in a compromising position :happy:

it’s nice to welcome another canuck. even if they are on the island. :slight_smile:

Abostonboy: Indeed, Mancheck is under the management team that we had in place up until 2006. I am one of the 3 guys that started the company and am again very active, and Carolynne (Car) is back on board. Without her I’d be lost. We have a lot of exciting projects on the burners.

Archer, trust me, such a picture would wipe out any good thoughts!

Thank God. Those last idiots were fucking morons. Car rocks and always treated me right. Too bad the last mgmt team decided to pull a fast one on me.

Glad Car is back as she was the backbone of a great company.

[QUOTE=archer;50056]welcome! i’ll temper my welcom though until u a post a picture of youself naked in a compromising position :happy:

it’s nice to welcome another canuck. even if they are on the island. :)[/QUOTE]

Are a Canuck too? I didn’t know that! Yeah, islanders are Canadians too I hear. lol

[QUOTE=dzinerbear;50053]Hey Steve,

Welcome aboard! Give me a call or drop me an e-mail sometime, it’d be nice to get caught up.

Hugs,
Michael[/QUOTE]

Hey Michael,

Yes, it would be great to catch up. I’m in Toronto every few months to meet up with Car and Dan. It would be great to go out for lunch. It’s been a long time my friend!

[QUOTE=selliottsxm;50015]Mancheck is a gay adult entertainment service that has been around since 1997. We list affiliate sites and pay commission on not only your monthly sales but also rebilling! Click http://www.mancheck.com/webmasters/webmasters.cfm
for more information. We look forward to working with you![/QUOTE]

I sent you a private message here, hopefully you can reply to that.