Recommendations For Good Cheap Adult Hosts In 2022

This is Bathhouse Blues - I’m back. Actually I never left, but I misplaced my old username & PW and never got around to creating a new profile - until now

So I have a few Wordpress blogs and that are very simple & low-maintenance, but I need to find a new host

Can anyone recommend a cheap host for a few simple wordpress blogs

It does NOT have to be an adult host, that is how simple these sites are.

The last discussion about this topic was 6 years ago

what was recommended was

edotdom and hawkhost

So if anyone can add to what was recommended there or have anyone new to recommend, greatly appreciated, Thanks! Great to be back!

We don’t really offer shared hosting so MojoHost would only be an option if your requirements are enough to warrant an enrty-level VPS. If you can manage the sites yourself, we do have VPSs starting at $10/month without management.
This said, I’ve heard good things about A2 hosting’s shared offers, and they’ll be a fit if the sites are not adult. There aren’t many shared hosting offerings open to adult, and I’ve been having a hard time finding someone to recommend when requirements are far below our minimal offerings.

Thanks for responding Natalie, much appreciated.

I have used Inventive Hosting in the UK for quite a few years with really good results. They do have servers in several locations. Nice pricing, great service.

I also used Plus Plus Hosting in Denver. The only reason I left was I moved all of my hosting out of the US.