RawBucks.com - A Quick Heads Up

This just went out to all affiliates. I thought I’d post it here in case you missed it or are not on our mailing list:

We’re in the process of relocating our city studio to a new location. At the same time, we’re moving our personal residence to a location high in the Rocky Mountains. As a result, our updates over the next few weeks are going to be a little different.

During this transition, we will be updating with original content shot by us, while mixing in a few raw/bareback fuck scenes we licensed a while back but never got around to releasing.

We’ll be back to normal by early to mid November releasing brand new, all original scenes, with lots of new faces and some favorites from the past.

• Aaron French & Seth Chase

Re: RawBucks.com - A Quick Heads Up

Good luck with the moves! High in the Rocky Mountains? Sounds very nice!

Hi, I tried to sign up to be an affiliate but got an internal server error.

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. Strange as that page hasn’t changed in the slightest since at least March… It seems CCBill changed their post URL and didn’t notify us. Or, we simply missed it. In any case it’s corrected now:

http://rawbucks.com/signup.htm

Will there be more movies shot on that mountain? :slight_smile:
They are really great!

Thanks Bjorn! Yes we’re excited. Lots more space for us and our big pups to frolic around. Not a neighbor in sight. Moving there at this time of year has turned into quite the adventure… 14 inches of snow yesterday and it’s not even November yet.

[QUOTE=Ben;104054]Will there be more movies shot on that mountain? :slight_smile:
They are really great![/QUOTE]

I think that’s a safe bet. :smiley: In fact next week’s release for SOG was filmed near there a few month’s ago.