RateTheseGuys.com and TheHardOrder.com are active again!

For a while our sites became archives and were not updating, so they may have fallen off your radar. Affiliates continued to make 50% from their sales and rebills, but we weren’t providing new affiliate material during that time.

But we’re back! And in a big way.

RateTheseGuys.com is now updating twice a week and we have provided over 20 new promo packs on the crown affiliates download page for you to promote with. The site continues to focus on self-shot, straight, amateur men breaking all their own rules for cash and approval, and has over 500 exclusive videos in the member’s area. Please click here for the promo packs.

TheHardOrder.com updates once a week and will be bringing new Masters in to the fold in the next few months. A unique site, providing POV domination interaction between the Master and the Submissive viewer. TheHardOrder taps into many fetishes from BDSM to JOI, feet to ass worshiping, and much more. Click here for the recent promo pack; a hot trailer of Master Derek doing his thing and some stunning images.

And if you have any questions or need any help, please contact me at [email protected]

Re: RateTheseGuys.com and TheHardOrder.com are active again!

Is the tour for RateTheseGuys gone? I remember the tour being really hot. When I click on the links at the site, I get sent to a sign up page.
I’m wondering how this site works, if these videos are really user submitted. The guys are really hot and the videos look great.
But I wouldn’t expect you to give away all your trade secrets! :wink:

You guys have a great concept and a hot site!

Thank you Robert!

Yes the RateTheseGuys tour has been gone for a while. We first removed it as a test and created that one page as a holder to see what would happen, and we found our sign-ups ratio went up, not down. So we’ve kept to the one page outside and it’s continued to convert really well.

That’s really interesting. So many of us put a lot into our tours, but I’m hearing more about scaling back tours to increase sales.
Thanks for the info!

Moved the thread into here as it might be interesting for affiliates to know.

I hope the sites will continue to update now! :wink:

Thanks Bjorn! And absolutely they will :slight_smile:

Good news :slight_smile: