Randy Blue contact

Is anyone aware of another email address contact for Randy Blue besides webmaster at blueloot? And about how long do they take to respond?

I was reading some past threads here and see that Randy Blue is not a particular favorite of many of you, with low or non-existent sales and poor communication. Apparently many bloggers just use their content as filler material.

I had a review pass to RB but I just found out it doesn’t give me full access so I’m trying to contact them to get it reinstated.

Re: Randy Blue contact

You can try webmaster @ blueloot.com

He has that one Danny, he’s looking for a different addy.

I have some other emails but they are personal emails I’m not sure they want public. I’ll PM them to him. :wink:

I just checked this years stats:

0 : 19125

So yeah, their posts go bye bye.

Yep, mine has been 1 : 2324, but almost all of that was PPS when I was working in partnership with another affiliate on his established blogs and sharing revenue. The only reason I think we achieved that was through dogged determination and his efforts at promoting the content.

It’s really not even filler content for me these days. I have a list of sponsors by conversion and these days there’s plenty of other content with a better chance of converting that I can use as “filler”.

there’s plenty of other content with a better chance of converting that I can use as “filler”.

RB has a ton of super hot guys that are exclusive to them so I may do what someone else mentioned in a previous thread and just use their pics as content to attract and keep surfers to my blogs, only including one text link to RB and none from their photos (on my other posts I usually link from most photos). Once the surfer is on my blog hopefully they’ll see my banners and links to other programs that are converting. Maybe having less outbound links will help my SEO too. I may start doing this with other under-performing sponsors like The Guy Site.

In the past I used to be very open to promoting and giving a chance to almost anyone but now I feel like I need to put all my energy towards the sites that actually make me sales.