Quality Verotel & ACH/DD Sponsors Hit Me Up

Hi People,

Relaunching/launching a couple of blogs and looking for quality Verotel sponsors and other
programs with ACH/Direct Debit as a payment option.

Only interested in sites with quality content in the members area. If you don’t give access to the
site for reviews/personalized updates and/or have have quality promo videos, I’ll pass thanks.

Interested in all niches and particularly interested in any sites with unique/different content/concepts.

Also looking for programs with quality RSS feeds(regardless of payment options)

Thanks

Re: Quality Verotel & ACH/DD Sponsors Hit Me Up

Oh btw not interested in making this a Verotel bashing thread.
I promote all other sponsors, mainly CCBill/Independent Nats programs.
Just looking to increase my incoming ACH payments.

I’m confused, are you looking for sponsors that pay by ACH or Direct Debit only? I’m sure there are quite a few. It’s not an option I use myself but I’m sure I’ve seen a lot of US based sponsors offering that.

My site Latin Piss uses Verotel for billing and the affiliate program.

Why would there be any reason to bash Verotel? They are a quality processor with a proven track record and a solid reputation for consistently paying on time week after week and year after year (I have used them for over a decade having seen processors come and go - they are still here and doing fine by me). :cool:

Yes I am looking for sponsors that pay by ACH/Direct Debit

[QUOTE=MiamiBoyz;151701]My site Latin Piss uses Verotel for billing and the affiliate program.

Why would there be any reason to bash Verotel? They are a quality processor with a proven track record and a solid reputation for consistently paying on time week after week and year after year (I have used them for over a decade having seen processors come and go - they are still here and doing fine by me). :cool:[/QUOTE]

I promote your site and it is one of the reasons I have decided to add a few others to the Verotel stable.

Great thanks…I can also recommend you promote Bentleyrace.com (if you are not doing so as they also use Verotel and are also an exceptional site).

JockPhysical.com is with Verotel as well. Great experience with them so far.