Promoting Carnal Websites

I got an email from CarnalCash some time ago which I overlooked asking me if we/I start promoting them. Well, I would but when I log in to CarnalCash I don’t see any promotional material there to download and I’m not getting any materials to promote by email, so how do you promote them?

They email affiliate promo stuff weekly, guess you need to get on their mailing list. One of their affiliate managers would be able to add you quickly enough, there was another thread recently here about Carnal (swalloween) which gives the affiliate managers contact details.

I give the carnal team the nod to this thread… sure they will be along at some point

Hello,

Please, let me know your email address and I will add you to our mailing list so you can receive our weekly newsletter with all content.

Cheers,

Thank you :slight_smile:

I sent you PM.

Carnal has been a good consistent sponsor for us and pay on time so that’s always a plus!

1 Like

Still not getting them though… I got one forwarded email from you and that’s all :thinking: :upside_down_face:

I followed up regarding your request. I will be forwarding this week’s newsletter in the meantime.

1 Like

@CarnalTyler is always quick and helpful. One of our very trusted partners.