Promoting adult hookup site - is there anything more I can do for free?

I spent years using gay adult hookup sites and apps, I talked to people and to my friends. Now that I’m mature enough I decided to launch my own version of the gay adult website with some significant improvements, improving specific pain points of current similar apps or sites.

It’s been 2 months and what I’ve been doing right now is:

• writing a blog to improve SEO, I write 2 articles weekly
  • using my Twitter account (with around 5k followers and growing) to promote the site

I’m coming from a small and relatively poor country, so paid promotion is almost out of the picture. I can invest some money, but not enough to make a significant impact.

So I’m looking for free ways to promote my site. Is there anything more I can do for free?

You need incoming links to your site, so wherever you can either get your site listed OR ask people for link exchanges. Unfortunately might not be many that are interested in link exchanges though (I stopped doing link exchanges years ago). But perhaps some other blogs?

You can list your site here for free, it won’t give you much traffic though as it’s the least popular section on my site now and a bit hidden:

1 Like

Thank you, I did that