Promote SOBECASH on your Site and EARN! Increased Revenues Await!

Are you a blog webmaster like me?
Or perhaps a website, TGP, links directory or tube site owner?
…and you want to earn and increase revenues from maintaining your own site?

Promote Sobecash to your webmaster traffic and earn 5% of the sales made by these webmasters referred by you! All you have to do is sign up at Sobecash.com (like I did) and you will get your webmaster ID/link. Use this link to promote Sobecash on your own site, to your webmaster traffic, and then you’ll get 5% of the sales they make!

To learn more about Sobecash Gay Affiliate Program/Webmaster Referral Program, you can visit Sobecash.com or email [email protected]

Re: Promote SOBECASH on your Site and EARN! Increased Revenues Await!

o.O

hehe gotta love drive by spamming…

figured i better get my site url in here before the close :wink:

Well, they are official paying sponsors of the forum, so they are allowed to… well spam… :wink:

SOBE Cash ratios have actually improved recently.

I’m already a webmaster, but don’t promote them. It might be nice if they teased me with a bit more information or something to convince me to promote them. Like, “Hey … have you ever thought of trying some black guys on your jock blog, some of our best conversions are coming from jock blogs,” or whatever, you know.

Give me an idea on what is working with your program, Sobe Cash, not just a drive by. You’ve done these drive-bys a number of times, everyone’s seen them, there are hundreds of new webmasters signing up every month. So give us something new, give me a reason to try your program, tell me what sells, how and where.

Help me to figure out how to promote you.

As a fellow webmaster using Sobecash, I agree with your concern :slight_smile: These are actually some of the questions on my list when I signed up to them. But then I thought, “Hey… if I really want to earn, I’d be creative enough to get some ideas out of the box on how Sobecash can work for me!” And that’s what I am doing now as a webmaster promoting their sites. I really didn’t expect that Sobecash would spoon feed me on how to market their websites, it’s up to us webmasters to think of ways to promote these materials and earn from it. You really aren’t doing your job fully as a webmaster if you just post and post and post. You also have to make an effort and a bigger one on your side… that is, if you know and understand what I mean :wink:

I’m not taking sides, just because I’m also promoting Sobecash. This affiliate program has its flaws… like everything else. It’s just a matter of having that drive and garden of creative ideas to make this program work for you.

Cheers!

So Malcom are you an actual affiliate rep for sobecash, or just an affiliate? (with no other association with sobecash, other than you sell their product on your own websites)

Just an affiliate. Sobecash has this webmaster referral program going on wherein I can get 5% of the sales made by the webmasters referred. I’ve read this from the site so I’m working out things. Excuse my being “too much involved” in the program :slight_smile: