programs with no contact info

lately i’ve run across a bunch of sites with no contact info on their program pages, and sometimes no contact info on the tours or join pages. that makes it impossible to ask questions or resolve issues - or ask for review logins. it’s driving me nuts!

i’ve also run into a number of sites with no links to their programs anywhere on their tour - but if you look them up in google, they do have affiliate programs.

can you see any logical reasons why programs would not include contact info or links to their affiliate program?

Re: programs with no contact info

newbies? or closed programs? or maybe being overly paranoid about spam?

I know some of the ones you’re talking about, and they definately don’t fit into the newbie category. I’m wondering if it just isn’t an oversite with some of them.

…or they know surfers won’t join if they “recog” the program …

not newbies - these are mostly sites i reviewed over 2 years ago. and they have contact info for surfers sometimes - although sometimes there’s no contact info or form at all.

It could be that they are overly cautious about spam. If so they could do the same thing I do which is create an image that looks just like the site text and insert all pertinent data there disabling a spiders ability to index any email addys on my sites.

maybe just they don’t take care of that when they review the design…

talking about no contact info… I’m trying to get hold of SeanCody but having no luck. I used the support at seancody.com as on the website but no response. Anyone got any other contact details for them?

They did another classic miss on their new design. There are no banners anymore for affiliates to use. Not even a mention of them, neither anythign available through the ccbill admin.

Check your PM

[QUOTE=gaydemon;20863]talking about no contact info… I’m trying to get hold of SeanCody but having no luck. I used the support at seancody.com as on the website but no response. Anyone got any other contact details for them?

They did another classic miss on their new design. There are no banners anymore for affiliates to use. Not even a mention of them, neither anythign available through the ccbill admin.[/QUOTE]