people who use RSS feeds...

don’t you ever worry about what the feeds are saying on your sites? i’ve seen a few that were outsourced and said some very weird things. not only that, but you never know when one of those outsourced rss feeds will say something you wouldn’t allow on your site… or something that just sucks.

some pretty careful people i know are working with blogs where the content is supplied by third parties and they don’t review it.

Re: people who use RSS feeds…

Honestly its one of the reasons I stopped pushing out RSS blogs. That was never an issue and the feeder script no longer posts, but they could put say a piss photo up, and being UK based and pretty sure thats illegal here, its not something I want to risk.

The other thing is that its not great quality and doesnt sell that well, so Id rather spend the time I would take on setting up RSS blogs, on doing free or avs sites. Im making more money that way.

I do kind of agree with Dean too who says that pushing out crap for short term gains is very short sighted. We should all be thinking about making our sites better so surfers stay with us in the long term, and not piss of to tubes, rapid share and the rest.

I have yet to really find and really good RSS feeds in gay. There are a couple that are ok. But that’s about it.

I hand write our 5 main hosted blogs / feeds and use them myself for loads of automated blogs. Don’t forget, just because you are using an RSS feed, it doesn’t mean you lose control, you just need to use the right tools.

My Gay Cash has hand written feeds (by a native English speaker)

Here are some examples:

Bareback
Condom
Oral Cum Fetish

Just don’t let your sites autopost the feeds.

Jimmy