Paxum SEPA EFT delay

Does some one have the same problem?

I sent money to the bank account last Thursday and they still did not arrive. Although previously they were settled in a moment.

I sent an inquiry to Paxum support and got such answer:

Hello XXXXX,

Thank you for contacting us!

We are very sorry for this delay, and we wish to apologize for any inconveniences caused as a result of this.

We are in constant contact with our Banking Partner, but unfortunately this delay is outside our control.

I kindly request you to bear with us, and we will let you know as soon as the payment is processed.

We remain at your disposal!

Rod

Customer Support Representative

On my enquiry regarding estimates or returning funds back still a silence…

I do. For several weeks, consumers have been complaining about such delays. Last week I waited 3 days to receive the transfer, but in the end, it hit my account. It just takes a little patience. I’m sure you’ll see the money in your account soon.

What currency?

I’ve found that Euro transfers are quick but if I would try in my local currency it doesn’t work even if it’s on the list.

Latest reply from Paxum

Thank you for your contacting us.

I apologize for the inconvenience. Sadly at this time, we do not have a timeframe available for when the processing times with our banking partner will resume to normal parameters.

If you prefer, we can request the cancelation of this transaction so that you can resubmit it using a different available withdrawal method.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Stephan

Customer Support Representative

SEPA is only in EUR

sorry missed that part… i did one today so lets see how long it takes. I did get a email saying SEPA transfer confirmed as it normally does.

Did you receive it yet?

No, but I got back funds to my Paxum account and used another way :slight_smile:

That’s good. Mine didn’t arrive yet but only did it yesterday. What other way did you use instead? Did you have to ask them? Any explanation for the problem?

My SEPA payment arrived, took a week.