OnlyFans for Affiliates?

Does anyone know how you go about setting up an affiliate account?

From what I gathered it appears you need to become a creator before you can access affiliate links.

However to become a creator it seems they want an active social media account and your profile pic/header on OnlyFans to represent what you’re offering?

I’m not offering anything… UGH. I’m just trying to get past this first hurdle so I can access the affiliate links. I gave them my personal social media account but I don’t post… I just lurk. It does have my picture in the profile though. As for the pic/header for OnlyFans I just uploaded a generic image with lettering (like a business card) and similar to what I’ve seen others on their platform do. I don’t want to put my pics on there… LOL

Needless to say they rejected my account… I need to find a way to satisfy the above two requirements.

Anyone have any tips on how to do that? I do see other affiliates promoting models on OnlyFans so they figured out how to do it.

Thanks,
Kevin.

I didn’t know there was an affiliate system for OnlyFans.

We promoted one performer last year on BuddyBate but that was through direct agreement with them. We were hoping that might lead to more direct partnerships but very few performers seem to have any idea they could be promoted on popular blogs.

We tried to explain it to a few different performers and only one actually understood it.

I tried years ago. there isn’t actually an affiliate program other than to recruit other models I think. Unless it’s changed but I doubt it. My encounter with their support didnt leave me much doubt that they don’t care and have no intentions on having affiliates.

You have to take into account their business model is to kill off everyone else, studios, paysites, affiliates.

4 Likes

Hmmm. Of course now when I’m trying to find who it was that I saw promoting OnlyFans models I can’t. All I see are links for Justfor.Fans. I think I mixed up the two… :rage: :rofl: :joy:

Yes im 99% sure its not possible with Only Fans. But yes Justforfans have an affiliate program but unfortunately the payout is very low and sadly not worth it. I do appreciate that they tried though.

We have an affiliate program, and our top affiliates are making more through us than they are with almost every studio. We have a lower per subscription percentage, but most users sign up to subscribe to many people. So it evens out.

I’d really like to make it work and did try but it didn’t build up to much. I do understand it’s difficult with commission on your type of site, it’s a different structure and involves models who might not be keen on sharing much or dont need the traffic I guess.

Has it been 4-5 years since you last tried? Might as well try again. We’ve grown a bit since then :). Even if it’s not a ton, it’s money being left on the table.

They’ve only ever had a model / content creator referral program.

From what I can also tell, their revenue split doesn’t leave much of a margin to ever make opening one up viable (in my opinion).

Thanks, I might do that.

Where do one signup as an affiliate ?

I could be wrong but I think once you signup as a model you will be presented with the affiliate center inside your account.

I could be wrong about that… It was so long ago I signed up that I can’t remember exactly… All I know is once I’m logged in I see the model center and affiliate center inside my account.

Hope that helps…

Kevin.