One Night In Bangkok

Hello

I will be in bangkok on the 16th of this month and was wondering if anyone of you would like to meet me personally and discuss biz op for twinkpay. You can hit me up on icq or email me your intention.

Thanks all!

Re: One Night In Bangkok

Not in Bangkok but your title caught my attention.

Loved Chess!

Yeah great song one of my favorites!

//youtu.be/<object width=“480” height=“385”><param name=“movie” value=“http://www.youtube.com/v/vxqiNsPd4vc&hl=en_US&fs=1&”></param><param name=“allowFullScreen” value=“true”></param><param name=“allowscriptaccess” value=“always”></param><embed src=“http://www.youtube.com/v/vxqiNsPd4vc&hl=en_US&fs=1&” type=“application/x-shockwave-flash” allowscriptaccess=“always” allowfullscreen=“true” width=“480” height=“385”></embed></object>

[QUOTE=Paul;64053]Not in Bangkok but your title caught my attention.

Loved Chess![/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=Paul;64053]Not in Bangkok but your title caught my attention.

Loved Chess![/QUOTE]

rofl :whip:

Ouch! Don’t mean to spoil your trip but you picked a bad time to come. News here claims that a million ‘red shirt’ protesters will hit BKK over the weekend for a big protest to topple the government. The red shirts intend to block all roads leading into BKK tomorrow. The government has stopped all sales of fuel starting tomorrow. They are also enacting something similar to marshal law. Rumors are that the ‘red shirts’ may try to take over the airports like the ‘yellow shirts’ did last year.
But anyways, if I am not too scared to go outside of my house I can meet with you! :slight_smile:

Yeah great song one of my favorites!

I love that song by the way…but one night is not enough!!! :smiley:

[QUOTE=dannyz;64105]Ouch! Don’t mean to spoil your trip but you picked a bad time to come. News here claims that a million ‘red shirt’ protesters will hit BKK over the weekend for a big protest to topple the government. The red shirts intend to block all roads leading into BKK tomorrow. The government has stopped all sales of fuel starting tomorrow. They are also enacting something similar to marshal law. Rumors are that the ‘red shirts’ may try to take over the airports like the ‘yellow shirts’ did last year.
But anyways, if I am not too scared to go outside of my house I can meet with you! :)[/QUOTE]

yeah, they said it will happen tomorrow. i hope it will be finished before the 16th hehe. anyways my adventure to bangkok will still push thru. you can email me your details and we can positively meet there.

Great, and yeah hopefully the situation will be under control by then! Your Manager has all of my details actually…looking forward to meeting up with you guys. :slight_smile:

I am Ali From GoldBarsXXX. Let me know if you want to meet.

see u tomorrow guys :whip:

Yes. Looking forward to meeting you. :slight_smile:

Hello!
to bad we weren’t able to meet. Boss said you were busy. Anyways, i had a really great time at Bangkok and looking forward to visit the place again. :happy:

Glad you had fun! Hopefully we can meet next time when you are in town a bit longer then 1 night. :slight_smile:

haha…ok… :cool: