OMG - look at AEBN!

i can hardly believe it! they’ve changed aebn - both surfer area and affiliate area. it looks almost modern lol one thing i don’t love is the color of the links on the blue in the gay area.

btw, has aebn always had traffic leaks on their pages? i never looked before, but i tried my link to male pay per view and on the left are links to hookup sites and live cam sites.

Re: OMG - look at AEBN!

It’s a mess.

Yeah, I can’t say that I’m impressed. The color is so antiseptic looking, the thumbs are still way too small and the sample video never finishes loading. And the blue is just too bright. It draws my eye away from the content completely. I did notice that you can select your own theme for the site at the top. Imo, the black works much better.

Probably the next step will be using blue text on blue background.

I get a blank page when trying to see my stats… :frowning:
which to me is the most important…

Im not keen on it either but youd think that they would have tested it first. Im sure a big compay like that knows what their doing (??)

hmmm… i had no problem watching the sample video or seeing my stats. are you guys using the new version of firefox? i’m still using version 2.

It’s Bloooooooooooooooooooooooooo.
The grey on blue text doesn’t provide enough contrast.

It probably wouldn’t look so bad if they kept the blue header for each section, but changed the buttons to white with a blue button mouseover. I just find it too hard on the eyes.

Michael

I dont care for it much. The sides are just bad looking. I wonder who sold them on the cotton candy/cocaine look?

The bottom line…does it convert? Will they be carrying this format through to the custom and / or template theaters at some point?

Seems like they listened, they got rid of all the bright blue. I think it looks much better … pretty sexy actually.

I wonder if it’s helped conversions.

Michael

[QUOTE=dzinerbear;18346]Seems like they listened, they got rid of all the bright blue. I think it looks much better … pretty sexy actually.

I wonder if it’s helped conversions.

Michael[/QUOTE]

Actually, no they didn’t. There is a theme switcher on the top left ‘light/dark’ as there was before. At least the sample video plays for me now.

Hey guys -

I’ll pass along your thoughts about the colour scheme to the design department. One of the reasons that we have two choices is to see what works better, since AEBN’s colours have classically been Blue/White/Orange. I’m personally not overly fond of crispness of the lighter scheme - I keep to the dark format myself, since my grey eyes are a bit light sensitive (It’s why I like blackle.com so much) But, there have always been those in more of the old-school viewer set that prefer the white/colour type of format.

As far as this being pulled over to the custom theatres… absolutedly not. They’re custom for a reason, and most of the custom theatres are made to match a specific site’s theme and colour… we wouldn’t take that away from you.

Walter - if you’re still having problems with your stats area, let me know, and I’ll see what I can do to help you out. Pop me a private message, or you can email me at [email protected]. Also, my messenger s/n’s are listed for you if you prefer that method.