nifty stats - can you see your ccbill/verotel traffic?

i used to use stats remote, but decided to give nifty stats a try. so far, it’s not showing traffic for ccbill or verotel. is this normal, or have i missed a setting?

thanks!

Re: nifty stats - can you see your ccbill/verotel traffic?

Theres been a problem loading verotel recently, but CCBill is showing here

With CCBill if you go to your account it may be prompting you to change your password, I remember a week or so ago My NIfty stopped pulling CCbill stats, so i tried logging in online, and as soon as I did it promoted a password change as my password was “out of date”

Worth a try :slight_smile:

nope, not prompting for a new password, but thanks for the thought. are you seeing traffic stats or only sales?

I have just reviewed my traffic & sales from nifty to CCBill, and I am only showing my traffic in CCBill, my sales do not appear to have filtered through… So we seem to have opposite problems :-S

Other than those issues, are you finding the move to nifty stats a wise one over stats remote?

if offers the features i use - but i’m not a real power user. it’s easy to change things, you can select the dates you want stats for, it’s fast and overall i’m happy with it. i did figure out the ccbill thing, btw.