Newbie, to it all! Thank you for....

Re: Newbie, to it all! Thank you for…

[QUOTE=basschick;61441]welcome to gaydemon.biz :slight_smile:

i sent ya a pm.[/QUOTE]

Tried that as well, but am not allowed to do so. I guess the minimum post of 5 is also needed before you can receive PM’s from other board members?

i believe bjorn said he had set it to either 3 or 5, now you mention it. i guess i got to send one due to my magical admin powers :wink:

Thanks! We like our streamlined look. Yes we do have content for promotion…I guess I need to post a few more posts to send PM!

I think it was set to 5 indeed. I just wait 2 more posts (hurry up, hurry up!) :slight_smile:

Welcome Gavin
Another newbie here as well. The guys here are awesome!
Post back quicky, twice if you like, so Pocoloco can get that PM through.

Thanks Paul…!!

Welcome aboard, and congrats on making the 5 post minimum lol

Welcome Gavin. This is a great place to be, you will learn a lot here.

Welcome!

Welcome to gd.biz Gavin, where you will certainly a lot about the biz. Very nice looking site you and your partner have. I like the personal message on your “about” page. Clean and simple design too. That always works for me.

I do believe I’ll be signing up with you in the very near future and if we can swing it, perhaps I can get inside for a review. I’ll be in touch.

Enjoy the board!

Welcome, thanks for joining!

Sorry about the PM limit. I had to put it in because of all the spam, we had some nasty PM’s send around with links to Malware sites. But you got 5 posts now!

Otherwise, if anyone see that a ligit user has problems with PMs, just send me a email or PM and I’ll enable the PM feature on them.

Welcome and much success to you, Drake and Cameron!

Good to see you’ve removed the trial option. Offering a trial option might not be smart at this point.

Yes, got a full sale just after removing!

Thanks,

i wouldn’t have a non recurring option for such a low price. that means affiliates look forward to making like $8 for a 3 month non recurring membership - why not give us a chance for a few rebills?

Good point…

Thanks,

Welcome aboard mate :slight_smile:

hiya, welcome aboard

Hi Gavin!

Great to see you hear!
QueerClick has been promoting these guys for a few weeks - I’m not sure what your results have been like but the staff and the commentators seem to like the product!

We like the site, definitely. Sharp, clean, sexy models. So a great addition to QueerClick!

Mary

I am totally in love with Tristan Mathews! WOW