Newbie, to it all! Thank you for....

Hi,

I’d like to say thanks to everyone posting on this board! My partner and I just launched our new membership paysite at the end of last year and we are learning the ropes to getting traffic and attracting customers.

We are a two man operation from talent, to filming to editing, to web programming. Now I feel completely lost as far as building a strong network of affiliates and blog/review sites to increase traffic. If anyone has any input I’d greatly appreciate it! We are planning on attending the Phoenix forum in hopes to network and learn more.

Thanks again!

Re: Newbie, to it all! Thank you for…

Hi Gavin, welcome on board! Great looking site you have.
Are you providing content for promotion?

welcome to gaydemon.biz :slight_smile:

i sent ya a pm.

[QUOTE=basschick;61441]welcome to gaydemon.biz :slight_smile:

i sent ya a pm.[/QUOTE]

Tried that as well, but am not allowed to do so. I guess the minimum post of 5 is also needed before you can receive PM’s from other board members?

i believe bjorn said he had set it to either 3 or 5, now you mention it. i guess i got to send one due to my magical admin powers :wink:

Thanks! We like our streamlined look. Yes we do have content for promotion…I guess I need to post a few more posts to send PM!

I think it was set to 5 indeed. I just wait 2 more posts (hurry up, hurry up!) :slight_smile:

Welcome Gavin
Another newbie here as well. The guys here are awesome!
Post back quicky, twice if you like, so Pocoloco can get that PM through.

Thanks Paul…!!

Welcome aboard, and congrats on making the 5 post minimum lol

Welcome Gavin. This is a great place to be, you will learn a lot here.

Welcome!

Welcome to gd.biz Gavin, where you will certainly a lot about the biz. Very nice looking site you and your partner have. I like the personal message on your “about” page. Clean and simple design too. That always works for me.

I do believe I’ll be signing up with you in the very near future and if we can swing it, perhaps I can get inside for a review. I’ll be in touch.

Enjoy the board!

Welcome, thanks for joining!

Sorry about the PM limit. I had to put it in because of all the spam, we had some nasty PM’s send around with links to Malware sites. But you got 5 posts now!

Otherwise, if anyone see that a ligit user has problems with PMs, just send me a email or PM and I’ll enable the PM feature on them.

Welcome and much success to you, Drake and Cameron!

Good to see you’ve removed the trial option. Offering a trial option might not be smart at this point.

Yes, got a full sale just after removing!

Thanks,

i wouldn’t have a non recurring option for such a low price. that means affiliates look forward to making like $8 for a 3 month non recurring membership - why not give us a chance for a few rebills?

Good point…

Thanks,

Welcome aboard mate :slight_smile: