New WordPress Plugin

I started a plugin last year for non-adult sites, to allow bulk posting / dripping articles. It never got completed.

This year, I just finished it. It’s pretty simple - it will take all of the draft posts on a WordPress site and schedule them for posting.

It allows for sequential posting, and 2 kinds of random.

Both sequential and random type 1 start from a specified date and post on an interval you specify. Like very 3 hours and 17 minutes for example. Sequential posts in the order the posts were created, random… doesn’t.

Random type 2 is way more random. You still specify the start date but this time instead of an interval, you pick the maximum number of posts per day, and a start and end timeframe to contain the posts. For example, up to 2 posts per day, between 7pm and 11:30pm.

I revived this so I could use it on a new blog using RSS feeds that come in in draft status, and I can then mix them up a bit.

It’s in the repository (free) and linked from my development site. http://www.installedforyou.com/wordpress/new-plugin-drafts-scheduler/393/ . It should work with all current versions of WordPress from 2.8 forward.

Let me know how it works for you. It’s brand new so I’m looking for bugs and improvements.

Re: New WordPress Plugin

So I had a major problem in the first version of this. it is now updated to 1.1 in the repository. Sorry for those who downloaded it.

Re: New WordPress Plugin

I think there is not any rss feed to know about any new coming plugins.