NEW SPAM!!! beastiality

ugh … just got a spam …

now this is a NICHE I do not understand … haha haha

http://www.barnlove.com/

by the way: tigermom - I hear you are looking for new niches??? have a look at this … lollollol

Re: NEW SPAM!!! beastiality

LOL LOL LOL

WTF will they think of next? I wonder if it converts… I assume its legal as it doesnt mix people with them.

Please Tigermom, don’t ask us to explain this one to you. I’d need a refresher myself.

Michael

What I am most worried about is: how did I ever get on this mailing list???

oh and crap … (so embarrassing) … of course the site is hosted in Holland (of course …) and the payment company is also Dutch - but it is legit (owned by ABN Amro, Fortis, etc)

I wonder where and how these people market?

Maybe I should ask them …

I thought Holland just outlawed bestiality like a month ago… I guess that means older photos are still legal, but does that mean no more site updates? [As if I really care…]

no - it is animal on animal …

Why would ANYONE want to see this?

this site isn’t bestiality, is just animal sex. It is legal almost everywhere (including USA) because of no human involved. It is more like a documentary website than a sex site.

Anyway yes, Holland outlawed bestiality (animal and human sex) some months ago but in other European countries it is allowed because of no laws about that

Yes, this really isn’t any different than watching non-stop animal shows on the Discovery Channel, except the DC doesn’t usually show an animal’s cock, they just show them humping.

What’s the big deal. As long as there are no humans involved.

Michael

any gay action on there? I heard lots of animals do male-male sex.

You know, I really have to remember to never click those links while eating breakfast.