New Site Announcement: Raunchy Bastards

I’m really pleased to announce a new partner site to Boys Halfway House as part of the Halfway House Cash Affiliate Program: Raunchy Bastards.

Raunchy Bastards features “Real Homemade Raunch” with weekly updates in the niches of Str8Bait, Older/Younger, Creep/Casting, featuring hot models in the 18-25 age range, with each other as well as Daddy types. Raunchy Bastards currently features 3 ongoing lines: “I Knew He Was Gay,” “Creeper Casting,” and “Hooker Cam.” Each line has a different style but all the lines feature many of the same favorite models. You can preview the available promo packets at Halfway House Cash. Going forward, we will be sending out an affiliate emailer on a weekly basis, which will contain promo content from both Raunchy Bastards and Boys Halfway House.

Since we partner with CCBill, it isn’t necessary to sign up for a new affiliate ID in order to promote the new site. You can simply use your existing HHC (Boys Halfway House) affiliate ID with a Raunchy Bastards specific link. Your Boys Halfway House links remain the same. If you would like to sign up for a separate affiliate ID or see more details about affiliate links, you can go to the CCBill Sign Up Page to retrieve a new ID or see the linking conventions.

Important: If you are an active affiliate but are not receiving the regular BHH mailers, and did not receive our announcement today in your inbox (but would like to receive them) please reach out to me and we will get the issue sorted out. I know that recently there have been some issues related to bulk mail and certain email hosts.

If you are not an active affiliate for Boys Halfway House, I’d encourage you to take another look at our program, and consider promoting Raunchy Bastards. We are trying hard to fill some niches that seem to be under-served, and initial sales look fantastic.

Also, a big shout-out to Teddy and the ASR team. Very pleased with the quality of the design and hosting, and we are very happy to be partnered with them.

As always, thank you for your promotional activities. If you have any needs, concerns, or questions, always feel welcome to PM me.

rb-banner-visit-the-new-site-250.jpg

HHC-RB-announcement-graphic-250.jpg

header-frontpage-scratch.jpg

Re: New Site Announcement: Raunchy Bastards

Raunchy Bastards looks pretty interesting. I tried to sign up with Halfway house Cash but when I entered my CCBill credentials (which are correct), I got this error message:

Invalid Password Password does not match the database.Hit your BACK button and enter a valid username/password combination,or create a new ID

The password that I used it correct, though.

Congratulations on the launch of your new site Shane. It looks fantastic and I’ve just published a post. I’m wishing you the very best and lots of success with your new site. Thank you also for already having promotional material for the released scenes at Halfway House Cash, I’ll swing by shortly to retrieve some content and work on some new posts. ~ Brad.

[QUOTE=Ben;171679]Raunchy Bastards looks pretty interesting. I tried to sign up with Halfway house Cash but when I entered my CCBill credentials (which are correct), I got this error message:

Invalid Password Password does not match the database.Hit your BACK button and enter a valid username/password combination,or create a new ID

The password that I used it correct, though.[/QUOTE]

I had this very same problem a couple of years ago Ben when I first signed up to promote Boys Halfway House. My CCBill password was correct to access the CCBill admin area, but I was unable to sign up to promote Boys Halfway House, with the same or a similar message appearing (I cannot remember the exact error, but it sounds the same as the error you’re getting). After contacting CCBill support, the problem was the fact that my password was too long for the form, so it was cutting off and showing up as incorrect. I shortened my password and it worked. I can’t remember the maximum password length, but my current password is sixteen characters long and it works fine. Hopefully this helps, but CCBill support did get back to me quickly, so you might want to contact them if your password is really long or see if anyone else has any suggestions.

Congratulations on the new site. Looks good!

Congrats on the new site! Nice to see a new site with a name that doesn’t suck for a change!