New Design for BarebackPlace.com

We’ve released a new design for BarebackPlace.com. The new design now matches our other sites (SUCKoffGUYS.com, FUCKoffGUYS.com & SethChase.com).

BarebackPlace.com has always converted very nicely we’re confident it’ll do even better with the new design and new updates.

bbp_2012.jpg

Re: New Design for BarebackPlace.com

Nice looking Seth… I’m still trying to get caught up with all of the other new sponsors I’ve signed up with, and will definitely add this one to the list.

Keep up the nice work :smiley:

Well done on the new design Seth. I really like it and it’s great to see all your sites matching this nice new look. I’ve just put together a post introducing my visitors to your new look site as well as your latest scene. :slight_smile:

Congratulations on the new design, it looks good!

Thanks OldSchool Brad & Bjorn! Visitors/subscribers seem to like it better too :slight_smile:

Nice design! Is it a Press75 theme?

[QUOTE=Seth;112618]We’ve released a new design for BarebackPlace.com. The new design now matches our other sites (SUCKoffGUYS.com, FUCKoffGUYS.com & SethChase.com).

BarebackPlace.com has always converted very nicely we’re confident it’ll do even better with the new design and new updates.
[/QUOTE]

Seth Chase…i luv u…#thatisall